Error Sans X Reader

Everyone you knew was disappearing... your timeline was collapsing in on itself. You didnt have time to see who was chasing you, but you knew it was whoever responsible for your friends disappearing, and you were next. You were making a mad dash down the Judgement Hall, bits and pieces had been missing and falling apart for weeks now, but now you could see it crumble away. A static laugh echoed behind you and urged you to run faster. You had almost made it to what was leftover of the Castle, the souls had left, Asgore was gone, the place was in shambles. But it grabbed your leg. You screamed but it only chuckled, blue strings wrapped around your Soul.

"P-Please! Dont--!" You gasped helplessly. He tightened the strings and you could watch as your HP fell. "I hate glitches like you. Glitches in the Multiverse." He said, "What...?" You asked, confused. "Your timeline is of of many. But there should only be one. The other timelines, yours, Swaptale, Underfell... their all glitches." He continued, "My timeline was fine..." you said, "Until I got here, I know. I love looking at the codes of these timelines! Wanna know what the chances of a timeline like yours existing? 1 in 20458347!" He seemed to be going on a one-sided conversation, that you were just listening to. "Youre the only one left. This timeline... its so close... to dying." he laughed. "Why are you doing this...?" you said breathlessly, "Because. I cant stand glitches." He replied, again tightening the strings and dropping your HP painfully. "M-Maybe we could talk about this..." You tried, he didnt have a smart answer for this. "Is that it..? Do you... just wanna talk? W-We can talk.... I promise, Im, Im a good listener.." you continued, you could feel the string loosen around your soul.

You stood up a bit, still weak. You could see... blue.. tears? They looked strange... but you knew he was crying from the glitched sobs. His eyes became blacked out with "ERROR" It was now that could could finally get a good look at him.. he looks like Sans. You put your hand on his shoulder, the jumped. Physical contact seemed to startle him.. After his sobbing finally stopped, the room was completely silent. He grabbed your wrist with a string, you didnt fight him this time, and he opened a portal, to where you had no idea. "Where are we going?" You asked as he tugged you along towards the portal, "The Multiverse." He replied, "Whats your name?" you asked another question, "S-.... Its, supposed to be Sans. But. Im no Sans. Just.... call me Error." He answered as you two walked through the portal. You saw another Sans, a small glimpse of Hope jumped into your Heart. But as you two walked closer, that hope was shattered. It was Sans, but not your Sans. This one wore armor. "Hey..." He didnt seem to see you in the white abyss. The silence was so loud echoed. "One more Timeline down.. and one more Puppet." Error Sans nudged you forward, the armored Sans's grin didnt seem to be real, more like an act. "Hey.. whats your name?" He asked, "Y/N.." you answered, "Im Sans. But... Im from Underswap." He said, "So... your timeline was killed too?" you asked, he shook his head no. "My brother is still there... trying to find a way to come get me.." the thought made him smile. "Your Papyrus must really love you." you commented, he nodded solemnly.

Error Sans let go of your wrist. "Not like you two can go anywhere." Error said, and he had a point. He waved his hand and opened a portal, a small picnic set fell in perfectly. the three of you all sat and ate, you wondered where the Picnic had some from and what happened now that it was gone. Your hand and Error's accidentally touched, Error blushed lightly and pulled his hand away. Sans snickered to himself. "Anyone else want a nap?" Error asked with a yawn, Sans nodded in agreement. How could they sleep in this bright emptiness? Error waved his hand around again and a canopy of string covered the light. Sort of. It was enough for you guys to sleep at least, then he made hammocks hang from the canopy.

You noticed how there were only two, and Sans climbed into one. Error nudged you to the other hammock and you laid down. You were a bit startled when you felt Error climb in next to you, but his back was to you. You ignored it and tried to sleep, but Error shifted and you nearly fell face-first off of the hammock. You heard a glitched gasp before he quickly pulled you up, your body against his. You could feel his ribs rise and fall like he had lungs. "You ok...?" He asked, you nodded, "Phew... heh... scared me for a sec." He grinned then expanded the hammock a bit, also adjusting the depth so no one would fall out in their sleep. "Thank you.." you said, and looked at him only to realize he had already passed out with his arm around you. You blushed a bit but ignored it, knowing that it was best to not wake him back up, you went to sleep finally. Before you closed your eyes you could have sworn you saw Sans peeking over his own shoulder, grinning at you two.