"Ok, it looks like there's no way to escape." Lacus said. "This is the last we breathe, any thing you guys want to say to each other?"

"Lacus, I just want to say, I've always found you as a loon."

"Why thank you, that's one of my many charms." Lacus said. Suddenly they heard fire shots, a canon headed their way hitting the serpent as it hissed loudly. "What's going on?' They all looked to see another ship headed their way. "Oh bless them, whoever they are."

The other ship kept on shooting canons at the serpent, causing a whole lot of damage to their own ship. Kimizuki emerged back out carrying a little girl.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Big brother?" The girl called as she opened her eyes. "What's going on? What's with all the-" Her eyes locked on to the serpent. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!' She screamed. The Serpent heard the scream and looked down to see them.

"Christ!" Lacus said. "Look what you did you child."

The serpent opened it's mouth and made an attempt to attack. It charged at them but luckily just on time, another was shot at hit, making a direct hit to it's face, instantly killing the large creature.

"Alright!" They rejoiced. Suddenly the ship began to fall apart. "We're sinking."

"Alright everyone, ABANDON SHIP!" Kimizuki yelled. They quickly ran and jumped out of the ship and into the water. They brought their head up immediately and turned to see their ship sinking. "Asura." Kimizuki called.

"I'm going to miss that ship." Lacus said.

"You lunatics." They heard a voice and turned to see the other ship headed towards them, a familiar face looking down at them. "You couldn't protect my baby, you all deserved to go down with the ship."

"Captain, you truly are a sight for sore eyes." Lacus said.

"Be quiet." Mikaela said. "Get your pathetic selves on this boat, all of you, this instant."

"Yes captain."

"Thank you for the save captain." Lacus said as dried himself with a towel. "I actually thought I was going to die, but I guess I was wrong." He chuckled.

"Sadly we lost Louis." One of the pirates said. "Poor boy."

"Captain." Lacus called. "Who are all these people?"

"They're our new crew." Mikaela said. "It's been three years since we've had a crew." Lacus eyed each one of them.

"They don't look worthy to be called pirates." Lacus said. "Are they some kind of a joke?"

"Watch your mouth." One of them said. "If it weren't for us, you'd be dead by now."

"Probably." Lacus said as he looked away, his eyes caught on to Yuu. "You." He pointed as he walked up to him.

"Me?" Yuu asked.

"Where have I seen you before?" Lacus studied him for a moment before it hit him. "Yes, it's you, that prince. What are you doing here? Don't tell me you're a pirate too."

"Um..no I'm not a pirate, I'm just uh, sailing with the captain for a while." Yuu said as Lacus laughed.

"Sailing?" He laughed again. "What do you think this is? A vacation, we are pirates, we steal, kill and control the sea." Mikaela grabbed Lacus hands and began twisting it. "Oww oww oww!" He whined in pain. "Captain, what are you doing?"

"This boy, is our guest." He said. "And you should treat him like one."

"Since when do we have guests?"