Hi. PLEASE READ.

So this is kind of random.. But I wanted to bring you guy some news. (As of 4.10.16)

ALSO. In case you guys didn't know already, there is a sequel to Dorm 69, titled Cell 69.

1. Please check out my newest Harry Styles AU, Life On The Flip Side. Would you like to know why? Refer to the next number:

2. I'm making another book. It's a Louis Tomlinson AU, and it's going to be called Miss Leading [Louis Tomlinson AU].

3. Why am I telling you this?

4. Because all of your favorite characters (i.e. from Dorm & Cell 69) will be making appearances in Miss Leading.

5. Why do I have to read Life On The Flip Side? You ask.

6. To get a better understanding of the characters' back stories. It isn't a requirement, but it adds a sense of story continuation where we link all the bits and pieces together.

For instance, Harry goes to high school in Life On The Flip Side, where he meets Christina. In Dorm 69, he meets Saige. And they're in college.

So yeah. Hopefully it isn't too confusing.. And after I finish Life On The a Flip Side, it's having a sequel.

So if there are certain characters that randomly resurrect from the dead, that's because they're not the same characters.

It makes more sense if you read Life On the Flip Side and its sequel.

So to avoid any more confusion:

They're in the same universe

But because of Life On The Flip Side, this universe is parallel to the normal one.

Some things stay the same, but others change.

Life On The Flip Side is like a step back from Dorm 69. But the sequel (to life on the flip side)  is after Dorm 69, if that makes any sense. And Miss Leading is occurring at the same time set as the sequel.

If you're still confused, it will make sense soon.

Here's the order of time: (I'm not releasing the title of the sequel to Life On The Flip Side, so let's call it Penguin for now)

1. Life On The Flip Side. They're in high school.
2. Dorm 69
3. Cell 69
4. Penguin & Miss Leading (OCCURRING AT THE SAME TIME. THE CHARACTERS FROM PENGUIN SHOW UP IN MISS LEADING A continuation of Cell 69 also occurs in Miss Leading)

Miss Leading is like an epilogue to Cell 69, but the actual plot from Cell 69 is NOT revealed.

I promise you guys will love it. Just keep your eyes peeled like a grape and read Life On The a Flip Side until the new books come out :)

-Olivia.