~Chapter 3~ The First Day

~Leonna's POV~

Why is the sun so bright?! And where am I again? I blinked my eyes open slowly and looked around the room I'm in. My head was pounding, and the sunlight streaming through the blinds on the window next to me wasn't helping me at all.

"Oh good, you're awake." a voice chirped. I slowly turned my head over to see a guy with brown hair, blue-green eyes, and pale skin. I cleared my throat, which was dry as hell. He got up and a few minutes later came back with a glass of water.

"Drink." he instructed, handing the glass to me. I hesitated. I saw The Human Centipede, and I really wasn't in the mood of being fed by eating the shit out of someone's ass. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Don't worry, I'm not some evil doctor who stitches together three people and makes them my animal or something if that's where you are getting at."

Now it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. How the hell... "I'm magic." he said. He got up and went right in my face. "BOO!" I screamed, and rolled off the bed. I crawled under the bed and curled up into a ball, bawling like a baby.

He knelt down in front of the bed and looked at me, sadness in his eyes. The pain in my head was even worse, and I saw in one of his hands he had painkillers and in the other he still had the glass of water. "I didn't mean to scare you like that. I could tell you were a movie junkie, and the way you were looking at the water was like the water would attack you at any second."

I smiled at him before taking the painkillers and water. He wasn't bad looking either. Once I took the painkillers and drank the water, I cleared my throat. "Where am I?" my voice came out in a raspy whisper. "How about you come out from under the bed first and I will tell you?" he reached out his hand towards me, and motioned for me to come out.

Once again, I hesitated but I eventually came out. I sat back on the bed. "Now can you tell me where I am?" I demanded. My voice cracked a little, but it wasn't a whisper when I first talked. 

"Well, at the party last night, I saw you singing 22 before passing out on the floor. Some guy walked over to you and he looked like he was about to rape you. So of course, I couldn't leave you there, so I beat the guy up and brought you back to my dorm. You were knocked out the entire time, so I just let you sleep on my bed while I shared a bed with my roomate."

"What's you name by the way?" I asked him curiously. I can't believe this guy saved me from getting raped. The least I could do was know his name. 

"The name's Louis." he told me. "What about you." 

"My name is Leonna. I'm a crazy, talkative chick who had too much to drink and thanks you from saving me from a near rape experience."

He chuckled. "You're welcome. Oh and if you would like to know, today is Sunday and it's around lunchtime. My roomate went out to get us all lunch." 

"Well that was nice of him." I replied. He laughed. "Yeah. Hey can I tell you something?"

I nodded. "Shoot." He nervously looked down at his shoes and looked back up at me. "I never met a girl like you before." he said. I sat up straighter. "What do you mean?"

"Because, you don't care what anybody thinks about you. You're just.. yourself. You know what I mean?"  I nodded, understanding what he was getting at. I heard a faint knock at the door. "Stay right there." Louis instructed.

He walked over to the door and pulled it open. Louis gestured towards the guy standing in the doorway. "Leonna, meet my dormmate, Harry Styles."

 _________________________

~Saige's POV~

"Where the hell is Leonna?!" I demanded, calling her for what seemed like the fiftieth time. I groaned as her phone went to voicemail again. When I got in the dorm last night, I saw that she wasn't here so I guessed that she would be back soon.