~Chapter 25~ Flashbacks And Arrests

~Flashback~

~Saige's POV~

I walked over to the lunch table despite my calls from my friends telling me to come back. "Hi." The girl had on classic nerd glasses, braces, her hair was in pigtails, she had bangs, and obviously no fashion sense.

But I was determined to be her friend.

She buried her face into her Harry Potter book and ignored me. I sighed before sitting down next to her and set the book down. She looked scared, as if I would jump her or something.

"Hi. My name is Saige. What's yours?" She just looked at me and blinked before picking her book back up and going back to reading it.

I sighed.

I still stook around, knowing that she couldn't ignore me forever. The girl stole one glance at me before taking out a notebook from her backpack. I tried to see the name written on it, but all I could spot was the first letter on it.

C.

"There you are. Where have you been?" I turned around the same time the mystery girl turned around to see a girl with blond hair.

"I was being harrassed by her." Mystery girl pointed at me as if I didn't exist. Mystery girl number two glared at me.

"C'mon Cassidy. Let's go." Mystery number two began to glare at me while they walked out of the lunchroom.

I was about to ask her her name when I saw it monogrammed on her backpack.

Candy.

_________________________

~Zayn's POV~

Yeah right, like I would actually go to the grocery store. God, Candy is seriously gullible. Instead if going to the grocery store, I was actually driving to Kasey's house. We have leftover business to discuss.

I pulled up into the driveway and sat there for a minute. What was I supposed to say? Your step sister shot herself?

Eh, I will just wing it.

As soon as I stepped inside of the house, I heard the word, "FREEZE!"

And then everything went black.

------------------------------------------

Everything ached. The last thing I remembered doing was entering Kasey's house, and everything else was pretty much a blur.

I groggily opened my eyes to see that I was in a car. I tried to reach up my hands to rub the sleep out of my eye, but I couldn't even move my hands.

I looked down and behind me to see that I had been handcuffed and the handcuffs were grinding into my wrists whenever I tried to move them.

The handcuffs were also lodged into the car seat, so I couldn't do anything but sit there.

As I looked around, I noticed that I was in a police car. Kasey was in the passenger seat and a uniformed officer was in the driver's seat.

Once we pulled up to a police station the officer turned around and faced me.

"Zayn Malik, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Harry Styles and Saige Meller."

_________________________

~Harry's POV~

"Babe, wake up." My eyes fluttered open and I looked up to see Saige's beautiful face looking down at me. But her face showed concern. I narrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong?"