~Chapter 14~ Taking Action

~Leonna's POV~

Two Hours Ago.

(10:00 AM)

I flipped through a gossip magazine, bored out of my mind. There was nothing for me to do except sit here and wait for Saige to come here. I sighed, crawling out of bed and limping my way over to the lounge and watched some TV.

Boringg. I clicked off the TV and limped my way back over to my bed. Before sitting down, I grapped my laptop case and took my laptop out of it. While I waited for it to power up, I pulled out my iPhone and checked my Twitter.

A notification notified me that I had a message, and the person's username was: WATCH_UR_BACK. I rolled my eyes. Wow, what a nice username. I clicked on the message and read it. It said: Dear Leonna, as you may know, I, Carmen, was the girl that had stabbed you that night. And I'm coming over to finish you off. I don't care if you have some fatass security guard at your door. If I can kill a bear with my bare hands, I'm pretty sure I can kill a pudgy, jelly-donut eating fatass. Be prepared, because I have back up this time and there is no way you are getting away this easily.

Love,

Carmen The Killer.

P.S. WATCH_UR_BACK

My hands were shaking as I slammed my laptop shut and lightly tossed it onto the floor. After taking a few calm and cleansing breaths, I decided to take a quick shower, careful to not drench my bandages.

After changing into a new outfit, ignoring the pain from my stab wounds, I checked the door of my room to make sure that it was locked before curling up in a ball on the bed, awaiting Carmen's arrival.

My heart raced as I heard a loud pounding sound right when I found myself drifting off to sleep. I began to hyperventilate, and tears began to stream down my face. "Leonnaaaa I know you're in here." I heard a sinister voice say.

I silently prayed to God that I would live to see tomorrow. I just can't die so young. I shut my eyes tightly and began to be asleep and I heard the door open with a satisfied bang against the wall.

"She's right there. Lift her up and bring her to the van." I heard Carmen instruct. I felt muscular arms wrap around my torso. "Carmen, are you sure this is the right girl?"

"SHUT UP KEVIN! JUST BRING HER TO THE FUCKIN' VAN!" I almost burst out screaming. I recognize that male voice anywhere. And that coffee breath.

Kevin. Kevin Jones. The same dick that made Saige cry at the frat party. Wait a minute. This all makes sense now. Candy was the blonde chick kissing Kevin at the party!

All of the puzzle pieces were slowly falling into place. I felt my body start to move, still entagled in the sheets. It felt like Kevin was carrying me.

If it's the middle of the day, why isn't anyone noticing me getting kidnapped?! Oh yeah, probably because no one cares these days. After being carried for what felt like ages, I heard a car door open and felt myself being laid on something soft.

I curled up into a ball on what I'm pretty sure is a car seat. The only sounds that could be heard were the car doors slamming and Carmen and Kevin fastening their seatbelts.

"Are you sure that she is fast asleep Carmen?" I heard Kevin say as someone turned the car on. "Kevin, do myself and everyone else a favor and please just shut up."