~Chapter 13~ The Plan

~Saige's POV~

Here is that cheesy point in a book or TV show where I spit out my water everywhere. Except, I don't have anything to drink. So I just stared at Kasey with wide eyes. 

"I didn't know that Carmen had a sister." I said with amazement.

"Stepsister." Kasey corrected. "So we are technically no related. And I'm happy we aren't, because Carmen scares me and can be a real bitch to everyone sometimes."

"So wait a minute, did Carmen like, send you here?" Harry asked. Kasey shook her head. "I just came here because Carmen's father reccomended it to my mother. That's the only way that I'm connected to me being here because of Carmen."

We all nodded, understanding. “So wait do you know this address?” I asked her while opening up the text Carmen sent me, sliding it over towards Kasey.

She nodded. “That’s actually my home address. Except that I hate calling it my home because I’m never welcome over there.” She grumbled while sliding it back to me.

"Does Carmen know that you're here?" I asked her. "Of course she does. I'm her stepsister. Anyway, that bitch is in jail so why does this all matter anyway?"

"Because Carmen broke out of jail yesterday." I told her. Kasey looked at me. "You're not serious, right?" 

We all just stared back at her. "Shit." She began to rub her temples. "Kasey, what's wrong?" Niall asked worriedly. 

"Do you guys know what Carmen is capable of when she's pissed? We need a plan right now and we are going there tonight."

"But what about school and everything?" Liam asked. Kasey looked over at him. "When did Carmen say that she would kill them if you didn't come in time?"

"On Saturday at 3:00 pm." I said while checking the text message she sent me from Reagan's phone. 

"We need to go there. Now." said Kasey while picking up her bag. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. "Why?"

"Because Carmen doesn't always take her word. Knowing her, she is preparing to kill them tonight."

------------------------------------------

All of us headed to the main building on campus to sign out. I was going to have to miss the rest of my classes because this is a life or death situation.

"Guys, let's just crash at my dorm for the rest of the day." I told the rest of the group. They nodded, and we all headed towards the girls' dormitory.

After sneaking the boys up to my room, I took out the key and unlocked it. "Leonna?" I called out in the dormitory.

Silence. Dead silence. Silence is never good.

"Leonna? Stop joking I know you're here!" I yelled while running around the dorm like a headless goose. I walked back into the lounge to see everyone else awkwardly standing there.

"Leonna's gone!!" I yelled through tears. "But guess what I just found." Kasey bent down and picked up a piece of paper from the floor. 

Harry wrapped his arms protectively around me as I cried into his chest. "Do you want me to read the note?" Kasey asked me.

I sniffed and wiped at my tears. Harry kissed the top of my forehead. "Shh Saige please don't cry. You know I don't like it when you cry."

I nodded at Kasey. She cleared her throat. "Hello little Saige. It seems that little security guard of yours wasn't that good. Carmen took him out in one blow and we were in. Hasn't anyone told you that putting the key under the mat is too obvious? Anyway, Leonna is now with the rest of your friends, and we plan to finally finish her off. Tonight. Love, C&C."

I took the paper from Kasey and angrily ripped it into shreds, throwing them out the window. I wiped of all the textbooks, papers, everything off my desk with my arm. After picking up a stray piece of paper and a pencil, I angrily began to draw up a plan.

 I poked my head out the window and yelled to the sky, "I'VE GOT IT! SEE CANDY? YOUR LITTLE ASS WON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING YOU LITTLE SHIT! I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE AND ROT IN IT. ACTUALLY, SCRATCH THAT. I WANT TO STICK A GUN UP YOUR ASS, PULL THE TRIGGER, AND WATCH YOUR INTESTINES COME FLYING THROUGH YOUR BELLY BUTTON!" 

After I was done yelling, I slammed the window shut and turned around to face everyone else. They were all staring at me like I've gone crazy, which, I have.

"I have a plan." I lead them all towards the lounge and we all got comfortable. "Okay, so here's my plan; I'm going to call the police and make them secretly wait outside of Candy's house. Kasey will sneak inside of the house and distract Candy while Louis and Harry distract Carmen. While this is happen, Zayn, Niall and Liam will go rescue Reagan, Skylar, Sophia and Leonna. Make sure to be noticed by Candy and Carmen as you try to rescue the girls. Right when Carmen and Candy are about to kill us all, the police will burst in, tackle Candy and Carmen, and they will be arrested and taken into a mental institution since they are crazy nut-jobs that need psychological help. Got it??"

(Thank you @Girly_Girl_Forevs for the amazayn plan!!!)

I looked up at everyone else expectantly. They all had blank expressions on their faces, as if they were letting the entire plan sink in. 

"Sounds good." Kasey said at last. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "Okay, well we better take this plan into action. Team Rescuers!" I placed my hand in front of me, and everyone else placed their hands on top of mine. 

"1,2,3!! TEAM RESCUERS!!" We all shouted. "LET'S MOVE!" I said.

And thus the madness began.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Author's Note~

I'm going to post chapter 14 today as well since I haven't updated this in like, two days. 1. Because I'm really anxious and 2. Because I don't want to forget the idea. Question of the Chapter: How long do you want this book to be? Thirty chapters? Forty? And, if I'm up to it, fifty? Let me know in the comments section below please!!! <3

Lots Of Carrots,

Hope

P.S. Sorry about the bad chapter. xD