~Chapter 23~ + Ideas. Please.

Dear silent readers,

You guys are seriously getting on my nerves! No offense, but it's true. whenever i post something like this you vote on it. I don't want you guys to vote on something like this. 

I

Need.

You.

Guys.

To.

COMMENT!

Pretty please? Even my non-silent readers who comment all the time, comment on this. Would it work if I like, added a chapter with one of these or something? 

Goodness.

Maybe I will do that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Saige's POV~

-2 weeks later-

"Saige, have you seen my sunglasses? Oh nevermind, I found them." I looked up from my book to see Leonna posing in front of the mirror on the vanity in the room that Harry and I share. (Yeesh, try saying that 5 times fast.)

"What do you need your sunglasses for?" I asked her while shutting my book and putting it beside me. She came over to the bed and sat next to me. "I was gonna go tanning." 

I rolled my eyes. "Leonna, it's October. How the Hell would you go tanning?" Leonna rolled her eyes this time. "I would go to those tanning places. Duh." 

I slapped her. "HAVE YOU NOT SEEN FINAL DESTINATION 3?! YOU CAN GET KILLED BY THOSE THINGS!"

"I have seen that movie. And it's fuckin' gross. Anyway, what day is it today?" Leonna asked while tucking her feet under her butt. 

"It's Thursday. Why?" 

She shrugged. "I don't know. Anyway, I'm going to go to my flat." 

I stopped her from getting up. "What do you need at your flat?" She tapped her chin as she tried to remember. "Well, first of all, we can't all squeeze into Harry's flat. So Louis and I decided that we are going to stay over there." 

"What about your leg?" I asked her worriedly. 

She rolled her eyes. "Doofus, it's been two weeks. I got my cast removed, remember?" 

"Woops. I forgot. Sorry." Leonna lightly tapped my nose. "It's okay. Anywho, I got all of us removed from the college. We aren't going back there. They sent all our stuff to our homes yesterday."

I looked over at her. "What stuff? We already got our clothes, remember?" 

"I know, but we didn't get our blankets and stuff. We left our suitcases, laptops, etc."

"Oh. Okie then." I played with my fingers. "I just wish -" I was interrupted by a loud banging at the door.

"I'll get it." I hopped up from the bed and headed down the hallway towards the front door. No one else was home except for me and Leonna, because apparently they were all 'busy'. 

I opened the door to see Reagan standing there. "Hey Reagan, what's up?" She sniffed. It was pretty cold outside, considering it just snowed last night (which is odd).

"Is Leonna still here?" she asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, why?" She shook her head. "I'll be back later. I have to do something else." I watched as she stepped off the doorstep and headed back towards her car.

Well that was odd.

"Who was that?" I shut the doorway and turned around to see Leonna awkwardly standing there. "Reagan. She was asking if you were here. When I told her, she just left." 

"That is weird." She mumbled. 

"Do you know something I don't know, Leonna?" I asked while crossing my arms. "Heh heh. All I know is that everyone else moved back to their own flats while you and Harry were sleeping last night and she probably came to tell me that I have to go check on my own flat to make sure that the movers set up everything correctly." She blurted out. 

I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? Why didn't you just tell us?" She sighed. "Sorry Saige. Anyway, I will see you later. That snow looks like it's getting nasty outside." She picked up her jacket and scarf off from the hook. 

I groaned. "It's snowing AGAIN?" She nodded. "Yuppers. See ya later." 

As soon as Leonna exited the house, Harry came bursting in, covered in snow from head to toe. "Hey babe." he said in his usual husky voice. Harry walked over and kissed me on the lips, and his cold lips against mine felt amazing.

As usual.

"Let's get to bed, shall we?" He asked as he ushered me towards our bedroom. I noticed that it was around eleven at night. Damn, time flies fast. 

------------------------------------------

"Saige, remember that I will always love you." Harry muttered as he kissed the top of my forehead. I snuggled deeper into his chest. 

"I will. I love you Harry."

"I love you too." 

And I mean it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Author's Note~

jbdsozghbuo EWH I FUCKING HATE THIS CHAPTER IT'S TERRIBLE. To make up for it I'm going to post another chapter right after this gets published. Well, not right after, but I will. Anywhoooooooooo that's it for now.

Question of the Chapter: Are you guys excited? The next chapter has a sex scene thanks to babyfat101010.

Lots Of Carrots,

Hope

P.S. I fucking hate filler chapters.