~Chapter 12~ The New Girl

~Sophia's POV~

You know how in those movies when the people get captured by being hit in the head with something, tied up, tossed into a van and driven to the unknown? Sounds cliche, doesn't it? Because that's exactly how me, Skylar and Reagan had gotten kidnapped.

Whoever tied me up, must have been tying rope as a hobby or something because these knots were tight, and the more I struggled the more the rope was grinding into my wrists. "Sophia, if you keep wiggling around like that you will have no hands." 

I looked over to see that Skylar and Reagan were already untied. I raised an eyebrow quizically. "Pow da well kid woo guys get wuntied?" I tried to say through the duct tape on my mouth. Reagan dug into her designer knee-high boot and pulled out a knife.

"I got this out of my boot by shaking it a couple of times. And I'm extremely flexible, so everything was easy after that." I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Reagan to find a way out of these ropes.

After I was untied and the duct tape was painfully removed from my mouth, we all sat inside of a circle, wondering what we should do now. "Well first of all, do either of you guys know where the hell we are?" I asked while looking around the room.

The floor, wall and ceiling were all made of stone, and it made me wonder if we were in a basement or something. In one corner, there sat some random stuff, so I guessed that it was someone's house basement.

"This is Carmen's house." said Reagan. Skylar and I looked at her. "How do you know?" She pointed over to a box in a corner. "Since I woke up before you guys, I decided to poke around and inside of that box contains empty medicine bottles."

"But what's the medicine for?" I asked her.

"Carmen is bipolar. If she didn't take that medication, well, I guess you know what would happen. She would probably burn a house down in anger. But I can tell that she hasn't been taking them lately because next to that box, sits a box that says NEW MEDICATION and well, all the bottles in there are full."

"But how is she bipolar? She acts completely normal." Skylar said. Reagan nodded. "Because behind closed doors, the girl is psychotic. I actually witnissed her having a mental breakdown in The Square the other day."

I shook my head. "That is crazy." Skylar nodded. "And Candy wasn't the person who stabbed Leonna, either." 

Reagan and I both looked at her. "What?" We said at the same time. "Well, you see, Candy and I used to be friends before she became a total slutty, snobby, rich bitch. I asked her if she would try to kill anyone, even if it was for defense. And she said no, if she had to kill someone, she would have someone else do it for her."

"So you're basically saying that Carmen is the one who tried to kill Leonna?" Reagan asked. Skylar nodded. "Mhm."

I shook my head. "That is crazy. But I really hope Saige and the others come up with a plan soon. I overheard Candy on the phone with Saige, and apparently if they don't come try to rescue us soon, our lives will be-" I made a slicing motion on my neck.

 Reagan pinched her eyes shut. "I can't even imagine it. Let's just hope that they get here in time." We all heard a door slam. Crap.

"Quick! Get back to your spots and pretend to be tied up!" Reagan whisper-yelled. We all ran back to our original spots, and I slapped the piece of duct tape that had been carelessly tossed to the floor back on my mouth. 

Forget germs, I just hope that I make it out of here alive. I re-did the knots in the rope I had on my wrists but a bit looser this time, and closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep.