~Chapter 9~ Fights

~Author's Note~

I haven't updated in a while because I have been in writer's block. I still am, but I need to update this book sooner or later. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Saige's POV~

"Tell me ALL of the details, Saige! If you don't, I will personally make sure that you are given the inability to not have children." I stared at Leonna. "Leonna, have you checked into an insane asylum yet?"

She scoffed, crossing her arms. "My therapist said that I am perfectly sane. Now tell me, what happened on that special birthday date you had with Harry?"

So I told her everything. She gasped. "You two are so cute together." she snapped her fingers. "Once everyone else gets off dorm arrest, us girls should have a sleepover with the rest of the girls! Wait no, we should throw a PARTYYYY!!!" 

I clapped my hands together. "Your idea is perfect! Anyway, their dorm arrest ends on Monday so we have the whole weekend to plan this party." I reached towards my desk and pulled out my art sketch pad.

"Hey Saige, don't you major in art?" I nodded. "I do. I take art in the mornings. Right now we are sketching stuff out doors."

"Oh, and I have some awful news for you." said Leonna. I frowned. "On my birthday?" she nodded. 
"Apparently, that whole 'the school getting too many people so we can choose to have class thing' was fake. The professors pulled off that prank so they could see who was gullible enough for that." I groaned.

"I can't sleep in anymore."

She shrugged. "Honestly, I don't even care." I rolled my eyes. "Of course you don't care. You're a morning person."

 She smiled goofily at me. "I got an idea!" she exclaimed. "What is it?" I asked her, walking over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. "We should go shopping tomorrow so we have stuff to wear one the day of the party!" 

I poured myself a glass of water, and headed back towards my spot across from her in the lounge. "The only problem is that we have no ride." I said while gulping down my water. Was I really that thirsty?

She sighed, shaking her head. "Silly Saige. I have a car!" I nearly choked on my water. "Leonna, you can drive and I can't?! This is sad." 

Leonna shrugged. "I guess I'm just awesome at driving." I raised an eyebrow. "May I remind you that you failed your first test?"

"And may I remind you that you failed three times in a row?" Leonna shot back. I flushed. She had a point. "Fine, you win this conversation."

She pumped her fists in the air. "VICTORY!" I walked back to the kitchen and deposited my glass back inside of the sink. "Hey Leonna, maybe we should invite the other girls to come shopping with us." I said while walking back to the lounge. 

"Sounds perfect. I will text them right now." While she did that, I took out my laptop and decided to check my Twitter and Instagram. Nothing new. 

Curious, I typed in that blog that wrote shit about me and I saw that there was a new post. This one was about Leonna this time. My eyes widened, and I looked over towards her to see that she was too busy tapping away on her phone.

I clicked the post name, which she called: Saige Meller - Man Stealer.  I positioned my laptop so Leonna couldn't see it, knowing that it would upset her that I'm reading this. 

So first this Saige chick sneaks into dorm 69. And now I'm hearing that she officially stole MY boyfriend, Harry Styles?