~Chapter 20~ Escape

~Saige's POV~

"Louis! Thanks so much for coming!" I heard Leonna exclaim as she opened the door to our dorm. I frowned. Where is Harry?

Louis walked over to the lounge and sat down. I laid sprawled across a couch opposite from him, my face in the pillow. Louis came, but Harry didn't? "What's wrong with Saige?" Louis asked worriedly. 

"I have no idea. Saige! What's wrong?" asked Leonna. I didn't answer. "If you want to know where Harry is, he is back at the dorm. But the only thing is, I think he went to Dorm 69." This alerted me.

"WHAT!" 

"See? She's fine." Leonna said. 

 "YEAH, BUT HARRY ISN'T! I'M COMING FOR YOU MY CUPCAKE!" I screamed as I shot up from the couch and ran out the dorm and out of the dormitory. Once I stood in front of the boys' dormitory, I looked up at it.

I dug into my pocket.

I cursed under my breath."Shit!" 

Leave it to me to forget my cellphone. 

Whatever. 

I walked up to the door of the dormitory and creeked the door open. I slowly shut it behind me and tip-toed towards the lift. 

While I waited, I counted down the floors. Once the doors opened, I went inside and pressed Harry's floor number. A bell chimed as the lift reached Harry's floor and the doors opened.

I casually walked towards Dorm 69 when I heard a loud sound. "Who's there?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Saige, Saige, Saige. Haven't you learned anything?" I heard a voice say. My eyes widened. I recognize that voice.

Kevin. 

Before I could do anything, I felt a tight grip on my wrists and my body being lifted from the floor. I thrashed around in his arms, desperate to get out of his grip. "JUST SO YOU KNOW, WHOOP ASS MAY BE IN A CAN BUT MY NINJA SKILLS AREN'T!" I yelled as I thrashed around.

Kevin just chuckled as he kicked open the door to Dorm 69. I was thrown to the floor, and immediately pain coursed through my body.

A bright light flickered on, and I blinked a couple of times to adjust my eyes to it. "So Saige, how have you been doing since I left your sorry ass?" Kevin asked as he sat down next to me.

He placed his hand on my thigh, and I quickly slapped it away. "Leave me alone Kevin." I hissed. He raised an eyebrow and waggled a finger into my face. 

"Nuh-uh. You refused to have sex with me, so this time I will be sure that you do." He began to reach for the buckle of my jeans, so I punched him square in the face.

In return, I got a slap to the face. 

"Now you're gonna get it." He growled. Kevin completely ripped my jeans off, leaving them in shreds and me sitting there in my underwear, I crawled to get away, but he grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me back towards him.

I heard a loud banging noise coming from the cupboard, and I looked up to see that there was a lock locking the doors of the cupboard. 

Whoever was inside there was trying as hard as they could to burst it open, but it obviously wasn't worth it. Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Once second babe." He kissed me on the lips and stood up, making his way towards the cupboard. I spit on the rug and wiped my lips. Disgusting pig.

I sneaked over towards the door and hoped that it was unlocked. Nope. 

I heard familiar voices coming from the cupboard, so I sneaked over near there and hid behind a random piece of furniture.