~Chapter 6~ Tests And Dorm Arrests

~Author's Note~

Teehee, the chapter title rhymes.. Get it? Tests? Arrests? Yeah, I'm a lame person. xD

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Saige's POV~

I. Hate. Alarms. "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" Wait, I don't have an alarm. This only means one thing. I groaned, rolling over in bed, reaching for my pillow. Tossing it at Leonna, I said, "Leonna, shut the hell up!"

"Well someone's grumpy! Come on! You have a test today!" Leonna chirped, dragging me out of bed. I gripped onto the headboard, hoping that my weight could come as an advantage. "Ugh, your fat arse doesn't want to get up I see? Lemme just give you an Indian Burn then.." Leonna said, walking over to my arm. 

"I'M UP!" I yelled, racing to the bathroom. I noticed that my iPhone was next to the sink, so I picked it up and looked at the time. Six AM. Oh, you CAN'T be serious. "LEONNA! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?" 

She came into the bathroom. "Class starts at seven thirty silly." I rolled my eyes. "Does it really take you this long to get ready in the mornings?" she nodded. 

"Anywho, I will be right back. I'm heading down to the cafe to pick up some Starbucks. Iced mocha latte, right?" I nodded. "Kay. See ya in ten." 

She walked out of the bathroom, and while I was slipping into the shower I heard the room door shut, and the click of the lock as it locked. Once I finished showering, I piled my hair on top of my head as always.

Looking through my makeup bag, I decided to just apply a bit of foundation on my face and paint my nails a light pink. 

I walked out of the bathroom, re-adjusting my towel headed to the closet. "Nice towel." I heard a familiar deep voice say. I turned around and gasped to see Harry there.

"Harry! What the hell! If Epiphany knows that you're in here we will be SCREWED!" I whisper-yelled. He shrugged. "I wanted to see you." he said, while cupping my face with his hand. I slapped his hand away, and turned back to the closet, looking through the hangers of endless clothing.

"How did you get in anyway?" I asked him, while looking for something to wear. "Leonna let me in." he said. I groaned. "LEONNA!" I heard her walk over with Louis following behind her. "Yes?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "How the hell did these two get in here?!" I hissed. She waved her hand around as if it was nothing. "They snuck through the window. Duh." I sighed.

"Can you take these two into the lounge while I look for something to wear?" she nodded. "C'mon guys." After endless searching, I found a perfect outfit. (It's on the side. Lol. >>>>) 

Once I got dressed, I topped off my outfit with my hair curled into loose ringlets. I checked the time to see that it was seven twenty-five. "SHIT!" I screamed, grabbing my stuff. Everyone else had already left the dorm, and I was the only one left.

I quickly hurried out and into the lift. Once I got out of the dormitory, I ran towards my first class. Despite the fact that I was wearing flats. I tightened the brown leather jacket I had on around my body. Jesus, it's cold.

------------------------------------------

While I walked to science class, I studied for the test. And I could already tell that I was going to fail this thing. I forgot everything that I learned last night.

Stupid Harry and stupid dorm 69. When I entered the classroom, I slipped into my seat, still studying for the test as I waited for everyone else to come. I hoped that if I studied enough now. I would at least know SOME things for the test.