~Chapter 4~ Breaking Into Dorm 69

~Saige's POV~

After my outrageous encounter with Harry, it was time to get back to class. I packed away all of my stuff and got up, looking around to make sure that I packed everything. I waved to the girls before heading to the math building. 

This was going to be a long class. I hate math with a burning passion. Ugh. The bell rang, so I picked up the pace until I was in front of the doors of the building. I speedwalked to the class and sat down near the back.

While I waited for everyone else to join the class, I doodled in my math book. "Is this seat taken?" I heard a familiar voice ask me. I turned my attention from my math book towards Harry. "Will you stop doing that?!" I spat.

He shrugged. "Whenever I find you somewhere, you just happen to be sitting down and a spot next to you is empty." he motioned to the seat that was next to me and was not taken. I rolled my eyes. "Just sit down and leave me alone. will ya Harry?"

"I will think about it." he said before sitting down. Ugh. This was going to be a long math class. Our professor came into the classroom. "Good afternoon class, my name is Mr. Gardener." he said while writing his name on the board.

I decided to pay attention to this lesson because I wasn't in the mood of failing something as boring and stupid as math. Right when I was in the middle of copying down a long equation, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and a note fluttered down onto my book.

I looked up to see if Mr. Gardener noticed, but he was too busy droning on with the lesson. I slowly opened it while keeping my eyes on him, then turned my attention towards the paper. It read: Want 2 help me break into dorm 69 ltr? -Harry.

I turned around and shot Harry a dagger glare, and he just shot me a cheeky smile. I mouthed "No." before crumpling up the note and tossing it into my bookbag. I can throw it out later. Another note fluttered onto my paper. I opened it up: We aren't going alone. Your friends agreed and my friends are coming as well. We were just going to drnk some beer there. Nothing harmful. -Harry

I thought this over. Well if the girls agreed... wait, what am I saying?! I have shit loads of homework to do and a test to study for. But then again, I just found out that all work is due on Friday. But still, I have a test tomorrow!

I sighed, before scribbling onto the paper: Wat time? -S. I tossed the paper back at him, and before he could reply the bell rang. I quickly scribbled the rest of the equation on the board into my notebook before Mr. Gardener erased it.

Once I stepped out of the building, I got a text message from Harry: Midnight. -Harry. Well I guess midnight isn't that bad. I can just study for the test and do homework as soon as I get to my dorm. No exceptions.

------------------------------------------

After two more classes of complete torture, I quickly headed to my dorm so I could get started on my homework and studying. When I finally got into my dorm room, I saw that Leonna was already there, sitting at her desk, probably finishing up homework.

"Hey Saige." she said without looking up from her paper. "Just getting my homework done so I have time to go to dorm 69." Huh. So she actually WAS going. I kinda thought that Harry was lying. But whatever.

"Well, while you're finishing that up, I have a bunch of papers to write and homework to do and a test to study for." I told Leonna while walking over to my own desk. Once I sat at my desk, I unpacked my backpack and laid out all of the stuff I would need to do my homework.

Hmm what to do first. I sighed, taking my math textbook from my pile of textbooks. "I'm gonna go look around campus some more. Probably head over to the Student Center. See ya later Saige!" Leonna said before walking out and locking the door behind her.