~Chapter 26~ The End

~Saige's POV~

"Bitch." After hanging up the telephone, I turned around to see Candy standing in the doorway of the kitchen with her arms crossed. 

I scoffed. "Excuse me?" Candy began to approach closer. "You heard me. I called you a bitch. A dog. Because that's exactly what you are."

I regained myself after being caught off-guard and approached her. "You shouldn't be calling me a bitch. This is my house. You have to live under my rules. Oh and by the way, quick question Candy."

She rolled her eyes. "What the hell do you want?" She spat. "How exactly did you go to the hospital? I thought you escaped jail. Shouldn't they have arrested you?" 

Candy shrugged and played with her thin blond hair. "I guess they forgot my face. But what does it matter to you? Don't you have a boyfriend to go fuck without a condom?" 

I shook my head sadly. "I can't believe that I ever felt bad for you. You are just a lying bitch. And a killer." I began to approach the knives sitting next to me on the counter and stood in front of them so they were out of Candy's reach.

She narrowed her eyes. "What are you talking about? I would never kill anybody, and even you know  that!" I chuckled. The chuckle turn into a laugh. And soon enough, I was in complete hysterics. "BITCH, PLEASE! I know you killed Cassidy in high school. I'm not stupid." 

I swear, I've never seen Candy speechless before. But there she is, standing before me, being speechless. Her mouth began to open and close, resembling the one of a fish. "How did you know me in high school?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Candy, there is a lot you don't know about me. For instance, I know that Candy isn't your real name." She glared at me. "How..?"

I turned around and picked up a knife, then began to turn the tip around in circles on the kitchen counter. "I do my research."

The door slammed and Candy and I both jumped. Candy smirked. "Zayn's home." I laughed. "That's not Zayn, sweetie. Zayn is in jail. Now if you will excuse me." I bumped shoulders with Candy as I walked past her and mentally reminded myself to hide all of the kitchen knives, especially the sharpest one which I had left on the counter. 

I saw the familiar bob of brown hair look around the flat, poking into each room to probably figure out where I am. "I'm right here, dumbass." I rolled my eyes. "BITCH! HOW ARE YOU?" Leonna screamed while running over to hug me.

"I'm fine. I just had a little talk with Caylinia." Leonna rolled her eyes. "Ugh, no wonder she hates her real name. Just hearing it out loud makes me want to gag!" 

"Oh and be careful when you get in there because I left her alone in a room with knives." Leonna rolled her eyes again. "Smooth move Sherlock. And let's make this quick, I was supposed to be on a lunch date with Louis when I rushed over here after your phone call."

 "Kay. Well, she is in there." I pointed towards the kitchen. "Be careful. I'm going to be in the bedroom with Harry if you need me."

Leonna raised her eyebrows. "What, are you going to get it on or something?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Already did that this morning." Leonna stood their in shock as I walked away. 

Oh well.

_________________________

~Leonna's POV~

I cannot believe Saige and Harry had sex this morning. Awwww! Little Saige is growing up! Okay Leonna, focus.

As I walked towards the kitchen, I could hear Candy crying, so I took my time to get there in case she already took posession of a knife. Once she recognized my presence she looked up from her hands, which she had been crying into.