~Chapter 7~ The Blog

~Saige's POV~

"Saige. Psst. SAIGE, GET THE HELL UP!" I groaned. Why is my pillow so friggen uncomfortable? I lifted my head up to see that I fell asleep while doing homework. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. There was drool all across the paper.

 And to top it all off, Leonna was still shaking my shoulder, as if I didn't even wake up. I turned around with a glare plastered on my face. She was staring into space while she continuously shook my shoulder. "Leonna, stop." I hissed.

She blinked. "What, huh? Oh sorry Saige. You fell asleep while doing homework." I narrowed my eyes at her. "And NOW you wake me up?" She shrugged. "You looked peaceful, so I didn't want to bother you."

I rubbed my neck with my hand. Falling asleep on a desk is extremely uncomfortable. I got up from my seat, and checked the time on my phone. One AM. "I'm heading back to bed." I said, walking over to my bed.

"Aren't you going to change?" Leonna asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Leonna, I'm already wearing pajamas." I said, motioning to what I was wearing. A white camisole with lace at the top and plaid pajama pants.

"Oh." she said. "Well, goodnight!" I got comfortable under the covers. "Goodnight."

_________________________

~Candy's POV~

That Reagan chick and her little friends aren't going to get away that easy. No one calls me a bitch. NO one. That's exactly why I started a blog. 

A gossip blog that I will call The Gossip Girl. On this blog, I will trash all the girls on campus. And my first target is that Saige Meller girl.

Because Harry Styles is MY man. I tried to get him to notice me last year, but he said that I was pretty but psychotic. So he didn't talk to me ever since.

Once he sees these rumors on this blog, he will come running back to me. I clicked the new post button.

"Candy, what the hell are you doing?" I turned around in my desk chair to see my dorm mate, Carmen, sitting up in bed and glaring at me. 

"Why are you even awake?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I couldn't sleep because SOMEONE was making too much fucking racket with the keyboard! Tone it down or I'm reporting you to Epiphany." I rolled my eyes, and turned back towards the screen.

Title: Saige Meller - Is She Really The Goody Two-Shoes We Think She Is?

Before I start this post, I would like to say, welcome to my blog, The Gossip Girl. I'm an anonymous writer, so if you want to find out who I am, well let's just say that here is a clue: I go to the same college that all these freaks go to. Forest Ridge. Anywho, let's get on with the post, shall we?

I know many of you girls have heard of five girls breaking out of the dormitory at night, and sneaking into Dorm 69 with five guys. Saige Meller, Reagan Reynolds, Sophia Giovanni, Leonna Lewis and Skylar Edwards were those five girls. But right now we are going to focus on Saige.

First of all, this chick sneaks into the dorm. How DARE she. Especially when the dean banned anyone from going in there. And now I'm hearing that she still sneaks back to that dorm every single night to go have sex with some guys she meets in the dormitory that she SNEAKS INTO because she is on dorm arrest. Excuse me, but slow down.

But the main problem that we have with her is that she stole Harry Styles, my boyfriend, away from me. So now she is going to pay. And remember, all of this is true. Don't believe anything that Saige says because she is just a lying, two-timing, whore.