~Chapter 19~ Dorm 69

~Saige's POV~

Leonna, Reagan and I were brainstorming on how we were going to save Kasey.

Leonna was sitting across from me at the kitchen table and I was trying to toss grapes into her mouth.

"Time check." I told Reagan.

She pulled out her phone and checked. "It's eleven twenty-five. Have you guys thought of anything yet?"

"How are we supposed to save someone when we don't even know where they are?" Leonna asked.

I groaned and let my head loll to the side. "This is too much fucking work. I don't believe that Kevin is going to kill anyone. He wouldn't harm a fly."

Reagan raised an eyebrow. "How would you know?"

"I dated him. Duh."

"Oh."

Leonna groaned. "Why are we always the one saving lives? Do I LOOK like superwoman?"

Reagan and I shrugged. I threw another grape at Leonna and she caught it in her mouth.

"FUCK YEAH!" I exclaimed. I stood up and high-fived Leonna. She grinned and high-fived me back. Reagan shot a scowl in our direction. "We are supposed to be saving Kasey and you two are acting like fools."

 "TIME CHECK, BITCH!" I screamed at Reagan. She rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone. "It is now twelve PM and we still don't have any idea of where Kasey is."

"Right..." I said while sinking down back into my chair. "Saige, can I see your phone?" Leonna asked me. 

I reluctantly handed it over to her, and I watched as she typed in the phone passcode and began to work her 'Leonna magic'. 

Leonna tapped a button. "Bam."

"Bam?" I questioned. 

She nodded. 

"Bam."

------------------------------------------

"So let me get this straight... You know exactly where Kasey is?" Sophia asked her. As soon as Leonna told me that she found out were Kasey was, we invited over Sophia and Skylar.

Leonna nodded. "Yep."

"Then where is she?" 

Leonna squinted her eyes and looked back down at my phone. She stayed silent for a couple of minutes. "Well, first of all, the phone she called Saige from has the same area code as we do."

"And what does that have to do with anything?" Skylar asked. 

"I think that Kasey might be on campus." 

"Where did you get an idea like that?" Reagan asked, plopping herself down on a couch opposite from where we were huddled and opening up a bottle of water.

"Because, this number looks similar to the number of our dorm."

"Saige, what's your number for your dorm room?" Sophia asked me. 

I walked over next to the phone to check. I didn't know the number of our room, mainly because I only use my cellphone to contact people.

"The phone number is: (01606) - 812 - 5643." 

"What's the number of this room, like, the number on the door?" Reagan asked.

"Forty three. Why?" 

Leonna showed me my cellphone. 

The last two digits on the phone number?

69.