~Chapter 2~ Frat Parties And Boys

~Saige's POV~

"Saige, wake up. It's time to get up. If you don't get up, I will pour water onto your precious head. WAKE THE TRUCK UP!" Leonna's voice rang in my ears like an alarm as she violently shook me. I groaned and reached for my pillow, covering my face with it. 

I heard water running in the bathrom, and it was definetely my signal to get up. Leonna emerged from the bathroom, with a bucket full of water. It was pretty obvious she packed it. "I see someone is awake now." she said with a smirk. She went back to the bathroom to deposit the water back into the sink.

Once she stepped back into my room, I saw that she was wearing jeans, an army green collared button up vest, and sandals with black straps. Her brown hair was in waves and pushed back with a pair of aviators. Only she would wear sunglasses at night. "What time is it?" I asked her groggily. 

She walked over to where her phone was charging and checked it. "Seven thirty. Now get up, take a shower, and get ready!" She instructed, pointing in the direction of the bathroom door. "Yes mum." I said, sleepily shuffling my way to the bathroom.

"Don't backsass me!" she shouted, placing a hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes before closing the bathroom door shut on her. I slipped out of my clothing, glad to have enough time to take a shower. I don't like feeling sweaty and clammy, which is how I'm feeling right now.

While I showered, I decided to use vanilla shampoo and lavender body wash, since I liked to feel clean and smell clean. Especiially since Reagan likes to sniff me. That's when you know you smell good. Just let her hug you.

After my shower, I piled my hair up into a sloppy bun and plugged in my hair straightener. I tightened my towel around me before walking out of the bathroom. Leonna was busy watching Spongebob in the living room, so I searched through my clothing until I found the perfect outfit to wear: A black spaghetti strap dress with tulle at the top and sparkles on the bottom, a belt to wear around the middle, black high heels, a necklace with crystals on it, and a necklace with crystals connected to multiple chains.

I laid my outfit out on my bed, and headed to the bathroom to straighten my naturally curly hair. Once it was straightened, I saw that it was eight thirty. Leonna was talking on the phone with someone, tapping her foot against the hardwood floor.

I picked my clothing up from my bed and walked into the bathroom. Once I changed, I looked in the mirror, satisfied with my outfit. Once I walked out, Leonna gasped. "You look so perdy girl! Now lets get your makeup ready." She lead me over to my vanity, working on my makeup.

I sat there and let her work on my makeup. She may be a child at heart, but she is like a makeup guru. I gasped once I looked in the mirror. I was wearing coral pink lipstick, neutral eye shadow, mascara, and she defined my eyes with a brown eyebrow pencil. 

"Leonna, you are shamazing!" I said, jumping up from the seat. She checked the time on her phone. "Man, time passes so quickly! It's already nine fifteen." We heard a knock on our door, and I walked over to open it.

"Hey hey hey!" Reagan was standing there, with two other girls behind her who I assumed were Skylar and Sophia. "You guys look so perdy! Now lets go!" Reagan exclaimed, turning around to leave.

One of the girls cleared their throat. "Oh right, almost forgot." said Reagan. "This is Skylar." she said, pointing to a girl with really curly brown hair. "And this is Sophia." She pointed to the other girl, who had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Saige and this is my lunatic of a best friend, Leonna." I said, introducing me and Leonna. "It's a pleasure." they said with unison.