~Chapter 5~ Caught

~Harry's POV~

I never knew that Saige was such a badass. I always thought that she was a goody two-shoes. So when she agreed to come to dorm 69, you couldn't believe how surprised I was. And I was even ESPECIALLY surprised that she agreed to jump out of a window.

Shortly after our escape from dorm 69, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam and I headed back into the boys' dorm as if nothing had happened and sneaked up to our rooms. Once Louis and I got in our beds, we both drifted off to sleep.

 ------------------------------------------

At around four in the morning, Louis was shaking me awake. "Hazza! Hazza wake up!" He smacked me with a pillow. "HARRY!" I shot up from my bed. "WHAT!" I looked around our dorm and saw that the lights were on, and it was blinding.

"Come on, we have to go downstairs." said Louis. I groaned. "Why?" He looked around nervously before speaking. "Our dorm advisor is questioning people to figure out of who broke into the dorm." I froze. So THAT'S who was on the other side of the door?

"Someone snitched us out." he grumbled, slipping on his house slippers. I don't get why he doesn't walk around barefoot. Something about not wanting to step on any bugs, I guess. "Then wait Louis, how come the person at the other side of the door said 'you kids'?"

He sat down on my bed next to me. "Because, they were trying to scare us away while they went to snitch." We heard a sharp knocking at our door. Our dorm advisor, John, opened it. "Get downstairs you two." he instructed, before walking away.

I stood up, shuffling my way over towards the door. "I wonder if the girls got caught." I mumbled under my breath. Louis shrugged. We stepped into the lift, taking us down to the first floor. Once we got into the meeting room, I saw that everyone in the dormitory was here. 

I walked over to Zayn, Liam and Niall, with Louis following me. "Who snitched?" I asked Liam. He shrugged. "It could be anyone here. But they decided to stay anonymous." Before I could say anything else, John came walking into the room, clapping his hands.

"Okay everyone. So earlier this morning there had been a break in at dorm 69. Since it was pretty obvious that it was one of you, how about you just come and confess now." We all looked at each other.

"The only evidence that I have that someone was in there was the smell of alcohol in there. So whoever was there obviously had some sort of party that involved alcohol. There was also a window wide open, as if it was their key of escaping. So confess now and you will go off scotch free. I will not report this to the dean. So come on and confess now." He finished. The room was filled with deep murmurs, probably people trying to figure out who it is.

"Hey guys, I got an idea." Zayn whispered. "How about we sneak out of here since no one can really spot us?" I snapped my fingers. "Perfect. Let's go." We slowly exited the room, sliding our backs against the wall as we approached the doorway. 

Once we were sure that no one saw us, we all ran out. "Now that," Niall said breathlessly. "Was a close call. We could have gotten caught!"

"YOU FIVE!" I heard a voice say. "COME WITH ME, NOW!" We all turned around to see John standing in the meeting room doorway, pretty much pleased that he found out who snuck into the dorm. 

We all followed him out of the dormitory, despite our lack of footwear. All of us were wearing just socks except for Louis, who was smart enough to wear house slippers. We all headed to the dean's office. I groaned. I've been to this place too many times.

That's when I saw the girls waiting outside of the dean's office too. Crap. Now THEY got caught. This wasn't going to be a pleasant night.

_________________________