“Oh hey babe. You look beautiful. So are you ready to go?” He smiled and held his hand out for me to take. I simply nodded my head and placed my small hand into his large hand. He intertwined our fingers together before gently pulling me into his side as we walked out of my flat and over towards the lift.

“You okay? You seem really quiet.” He asked as we stepped onto the lift.

“I’m fine. I’m just a tad bit tired.” I said. I wasn’t lying but I wasn’t telling him the complete truth and I know he could tell, but he just let it go.

“Have you heard from Louis at all?” He asked me as we walked off the lift.

“Nope. I’m sure if he wasn’t sleeping he was properly with Eleanor.” I shrugged.

“True.” He chuckled softly. AS we walked out of the building we’re instantly blinded by flashing lights as well as deafened by the screams.

“I really hate living here.” I mumbled to myself. Harry’s hand tightened around mine as we started pushing our way through the crowd of fans and paps.

‘Anna you are so pretty.’ A young girl said.

‘Harry are you going to pop the question like Zayn did?’ A pap asked.

‘Are you living together now?’ another pap asked.

‘You should get married you would make gorgeous babies.’ A pap said. Well at least I think it was a pap. It was too much of a nice comment to come from a pap.

“Get in then lock the doors. I will use my key to unlock the drivers side door.” Harry said into my ear as he held the passenger side door open for me to get in. I got in and nodded at him so he could close the door. He smiled at me and closed the door. I instantly locked it and watched as Harry walked in front of his range rover and over to the drivers side door. As soon as he unlocked the door he got into the drivers seat and started the car, so the car can warm up.

“So are you going to tell me what’s wrong or are you going to keep saying your fine?” Harry asked me once he pulled away from my building.

“Please just tell me.” He added when I didn’t say anything.

“I’ve been getting letters from Trey (Anna’s bio dad) from prison asking for my forgiveness and saying he is a changed man. Mum found them the day I graduated and she was annoyed I didn’t tell her or anyone else about them.” I said nervously, since I wasn’t really sure on how he was going to react. I was shocked when he started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked confused.

“You honestly thought I didn’t know about those letters? You hide them horribly.” He chuckled at me.

“You aren’t mad at me?” I asked kind of shocked.

“Why would I be mad at you? If you wanted me to know about them then you would’ve showed them to me.” He shrugged.

“How did you find them?” I asked him. He might have said they were in a bad hiding spot, but they were hidden pretty well to me.

“I was cleaning the kitchen and I moved the toaster to clean under it when I found them.” He said. I should’ve known that’s how he found them. He is such a clean freak.

“Oh.” I said.

“You know you could’ve told me about them right?” He asked me.

“I guess.” I said not knowing how to respond to him.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked facing me since we were stopped at a red light.

“I didn’t want to be asked a billion of questions about them. Like how do they make me feel? Do you believe him?” I said matter of factly.