WAKAS

WAKAS
THANK YOU AT NAKAABOT KAYO DITO AND FOR INSPIRING ME!

I DEDICATE THIS ONE TO SINGKIT. YEP, HE'S MY KING, MY TIGER, MY NERVE-WRACKER, MY WORK OUT BUDDY, MY PHOTOGRAPHER, MY LEMONADE, MY BESTFRIEND, MY BROTHER, MY STEPDAD, MY TEACHER, MY HUBBY, MY BAERRITO, MINE. THIS IS FOR ALL OUR FOOD TRIPS AND TRIPS, TALKS AT LATE NIGHTS AND SILLY MIDNIGHT 5DX FIGHTS. 👑

Sincerely yours, Ellie. IS ON-GOING NOW!

"Baby.." I called her while she's weeping and her face is full of her own blood. Nangangati na akong saktan si Mavania and I know she isn't the only one who did this to Penelope.

Tumingin siya sa akin-- I'm not sure if she really looked at me because of her tears keep on building up-- and mouthed I love you. Damn, I love you more, baby.

I love you so much more.

"EDWARDO, DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!!"

"At ako pa talaga ang babalaan mo ah? Nakakalimutan mo ba kung ano ang mga nakikita mo kapag ako ang kaharap mo?" Napayuko ako dahil tama siya. Everytime I see Edwardo Castefe, I see blood, dead people, people in misery and his demonic and ruthless laugh while holding a samurai sword or a gun.

Dahan-dahan akong lumapit sakanilang dalawa na napapalibutan ng mga guards.

"Vance, don't lose your balls." Pigil sa akin ni Kid. Lumingon ako sa kanya ang malungkot na ngumiti.

"I'm doing this for your sister." Humarap ako at nagpatuloy sa paglakad. Then the guards went gaga with there big guns to point at me. Nagbuntong hininga na lamang ako hanggang sa makalapit ako sa tapat ni Edwardo na nakatutok pa din ang baril kay Penelope.

"V-vance... No..." Rinig kong banggit ng mahal ko.

Pabagsak akong lumuhod at yumuko. Halatang nagulat ang lahat sa ginawa ko.

"Vance! What the fuck are you doing?!"

Humalakhak si Edwardo habang nakatanaw saakin pababa.

"So you're swallowing your dignity now, eh?" Lumingon siya kay Penelope na tahimik na umiiyak, "This bitch must be really lucky."

I don't want anyone to call my love a bitch. She isn't.

"She's the mother of our angels, she's my love. I knew it the moment I saw her walking on that runway. All the joy and love I should give her, wasn't sent to her. Instead, I pushed her away and ignored all her emails. I ran away from our wedding that's supposed to be the best time ever because I don't want her to suffer under the wrath of the Castefes. That's why she never felt the love she deserved from me. And I never did deserve her... Damn." I paused and let my tears roll from my eyes.

It's time to let the truth come out.

"I never dreamed of having her by my side when I was young. Because I always believed that I will always be your slave, stuck in slavery and stuck with killing people by your order. I never wished for someone like her. But when she came, I-I wished her to stay and she did. But it's not the right thing to do so I pushed her and left her broken. I stayed heartless yet little did she knows...the whole part of me died. And all I did was to thank her for letting me leave....B-Because if she didn't then I would be visiting her grave at this time. All these years, all I did was to protect her and hurt her at the same time. So here I am right now, I'm begging you to let my love go and let us be happy... W-what you did to my family, I-I really thank you for saving our lives. But it doesn't mean selling our souls to your hands.."