Are We Being Targeted?

Start from the beginning

"Bye mama we'll be back soon!" I say as I walk out the door with Kay and Chay in front of me. "Bye! Girls have fun!" Mama shouts as we shut the door. We all hop in the car, made sure the girls had their bags, and pulled out the driveway.

€€€€ 10 minutes later €€€€

We're halfway to the venue and the way mama Sheila was acting is still very heavy on my mind. The girls were in their own little world and having a mini concert every time a different song came on in the car.

I can't keep quiet about it, "August?" I say to get his attention. "Yes H?" He responds while still focusing on the road. "Did you notice how different mama was acting today?" I ask him. "Well she was quiet but she was working harder than ever this week." He answers while pulling up to the venue. "August that's the thing, I asked her and she said she was tired but couldn't look at me. That's not like her." I say. "Well ion know. She just needs to rest." He responds as he parks the car in the back of the venue.

"Girls has grandma been actin a lil weird lately?" I asked them while getting out the car. "She hasn't been happy this whole week!" Kay says as we are being escorted inside. "Yeah, she's been coming home from work, cook, and go straight to her room." Chay explains. I just nod as a response, why is she acting so weird?

We walk inside the venue and it's huge! I have never seen so many seats before and there was a big ass space for the people that have floor tickets.

I was so caught up with how big the venue was, I didn't realize the girls ran off. "Chay! Kay! Mya! Where y'all go?!!!" I yell as I'm walking around back stage looking for them. I turn a corner and I see that I'm by Aug's dressing room. There's a hallway that leads to the stage, I think, to my left. So I walk down the hallway and see the girls taking a picture with Justin.

"Hey Justin!" I greeted and gave him a hug. "Wassup Hanna?" He says as he hugs me back. "Just chilling, how are you?" I respond as I pull away from the hug. "I'm great actually." He responds. "Uh Auntie Hanna can we take the picture with Justin now?" Mya asks me. "Of course you guys can." I say while chuckling a bit. I move out of the way so Aug can take the picture. "Why didn't you say Justin was coming?" I whispered in Aug's ear. "I wanted to surprise the girls." He said after he took a few more pictures.

After the girls took pictures with Justin we went to Aug's dressing room. When we walked in we saw Chris just chillin on the couch. "Chrissy!!!" Me and the girls shout and jump on him. "Really H?" August asks and says to me. "Yes August I haven't seen Chrissy poo in a fatty!" I defend myself as I hug him harder.

By now I was the only one on Chris, the girls were occupied with Aug's phone. "Well hello to you too Hanna banana." Chris says in a sarcastic way while chuckling. "H imma need you to get up now." Chris says trying to push me off. "But Chris I haven't seen you in soo long." I whined.

"Ight you gon make me and August late to sound check." Chris said nonchalantly. As soon as he said that I hopped off of him. "Knew that was gonna work." August said while walkin out the door. "Hush August!" I yell as the door shuts. Now it's time to play the waiting game, we wait until sound check is over and go backstage for the concert. I hope they kill it out there tonight.

€€€€ 4 hours later €€€€

They killed it! First, Justin went on stage and performed a few songs, which had the girls singing their little hearts out. Then, August goes out on stage and was killin it! When they started to play 'I Luv This Shit' remix and he signaled Chris to go on stage. It was too lit! Once Chris got out there the crowd went wild! Trey didn't come cause he was in Miami doing a show, but it was still lit.