"I'll come over after school."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye." With that said, he hung up.

I rushed down the stairs and sat on the kitchen stool. I wolfed down the pancakes which I had made, in a very unlady like way and drowned them with my favourite, mixed fruit juice. I sat a while there in silence, thinking about everything going on with Blaze and I.

If he didn't sneeze, we would have kissed yesterday.

Nov, this isn't 1913, you can make the first move.

And try to ruin our friendship? No thanks.

He likes you!

Oh well, let's see.

I realised that I was talking to myself and shook my head, smiling slightly. Picking up my phone, I called Liz up, tired of waiting. The ring kept on ringing and she didn't pick up her phone. I called her for about three more times and she didn't answer the phone, even once.

Looks like there's a change of plans.

Maybe I should go see Lily. I haven't gone to therapy in a while.

I put on my shoes and walked out. Since I had no car, I had to take a cab. As I walked down the street, Liz's car pulled up next me and she told me to get in.

I wanted to tell her that I wasn't comfortable with her being there, that I wasn't comfortable with her going to therapy with me, that I wasn't comfortable with her being there when I poured my heart out to Lily, that I wasn't comfortable with her being in the only place I felt safe.

However, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt her and wordlessly, got in.

She won't hurt me, right? She's my best friend.

With that thought in mind, I got comfortable and looked out of the window. We made small talk and just drove around the town.

After a while, Liz inquired, "Where do you want to go?"

"The mall?" It came out more like a question.

"Oh, okay." She replied.

She might have drove for a minute when I stopped her.

"Actually, can you take me to therapy please?"

"Yeah, sure." She said, not even giving it a second thought.

The rest of the car ride was silent and I was secretly thankful for it. It gave me time to think. What to say, what not to. But as we pulled into the parking lot, my mind was made.

Why would I try and avoid telling the truth to Lily? I wanted to get better.

I nervously smiled and twiddled my fingers together. This would be the first time I was bringing someone except mum, dad, Blaze or Liam here.

After making a quick appointment and waiting for a period of thirty minutes, we finally made our way to Lily's office and I sat down, Liz right besides me.

"Hey Alaska" Lily smiled at me, warmly.

"Lily." I nodded back.

"You look tired. Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, I got another nightmare today." I trailed off, not sure if I should dive into the subject right away.

"What was it about?" She leaned back on her chair and interwove her fingers on the table in front of her.