Chapter 9

Date: 31st January, 2016.

Edited on: 23rd June, 2016.

#3 in Teen Fiction list, as on 29th January 2016.

It's 3am and I'm tired as hell. Also, tomorrow is Harry Styles' birthday :) Oh and my exams start.

"You will never love anyone as deeply and recklessly as you did

with your first love. And you will never feel anything

as agonising like your first heartbreak. You'll end up

putting a wall up so the next time someone

comes around, you'll be wiser.

You'll never feel anything as extreme as loving

someone for the first time and loosing them.

And during your sorrow, you'll wonder why

you even loved at all. And the answer is simple.

It all comes down to one thing, you just didn't

know any better."

ALASKA'S POV

I was in the same old, cold place which was pitch dark. I spread my hands out and walked forward, searching for an exit to get the hell out or at least a light switch. The palms of my hand touched something cool and rocky. I slid my palms around stroking the wall to find a light switch. I found it and the light illuminated the room.

What a turn on.

I looked around the place. It was dirty and had dust all over. I walked around, feeling colder by the second. Looking around the room was of no use, so I walked out. The hallway was dimly lit. The place looked so familiar. I knew the way around. It then struck me that it was my home.

I walked towards the kitchen to get something to drink. After having water, I was walking upstairs to my room when I heard some unusual voices. Someone struggling perhaps?

I looked around searching for the source of noise but I could find none. My eyes widened when I realised where the noises were coming from. I sprinted towards my parents room. As I got nearer, the voices got louder.

I'm not going to lie at all, the voices were scary and trust me on this when I say I don't get scared easily. I turned the knob, preparing myself for the horrible, sight I would see. The door wouldn't budge however hard I tried to twist he knob. When I was into two minutes of trying to open the door, the other side became silent.

I could hear footsteps approaching towards the door and I stepped back. Suddenly, a guy opened up the door and pulled me in. My eyes widened and fear crept into me when the realisation sinked in. It was the same guy from my dreams before.

I looked around and saw my mom all beaten up and it wasn't a sight I would want to see. Along with her, my father was pretty bruised up too. I flinched and tears formed into my eyes, I wouldn't cry. I wouldn't give the guy the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

"What? Aren't you cry today?" The guy asked me.

My parents were there, beaten up, looking at me dumbly without saying anything. I was terrified of what would happen next and then the guy slapped me for 'ignoring him'.