Chapter 6

Date: 13th January, 2016.

Edited on: 23rd June, 2016.

I'm really happy and proud right now because this book is #4 in the Teen Fiction (as of 13th January 2016) list so here's an update.

"Do not fall in love with people like me.

I will take you to museums,
and parks, and monuments,

and kiss you in every beautiful place,
so that you can never go back
to them without tasting me
like blood in your mouth.

I will destroy in the
most beautiful way possible.

And when I leave
you will finally understand,
why storms are named after people."

ALASKA'S POV

The next morning I woke up feeling fresh. Fresher than I had ever felt in the past few days.

Rolled over in my bed and looked at the clock which read 6:55am in bright red numbers. I stretched my arms above my head and decided to have the day off.

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and rolled on to my back. Opening up the group chat on Whatsapp, I typed in, "I is no coming to hell hole. I is taking the day off." I swiped the chat bubble towards my left to see who had read the message. None. Looks like the motherfuckers were still sleeping.

I opened up my Instagram and scrolled through my feed, liking the pictures and tagging Liz, Noah or Liam in whichever posts I found relatable. A few minutes later my phone vibrated in my hand indicating I had a new message.

It was from Liam and read, "Put your lazy ass back to bed then. I'll be there after school."

The second one was by Noah saying, "Oh and quit tagging me on IG at this ungodly hour."

I rolled my eyes appreciating they didn't use the stupid abbreviations. Nobody in the group was allowed to use abbreviations because I hated them and the guys became used to it after a little while.

While I was viewing 5SOS's snapchat story, my grip on the phone loosened and it facepalmed me. It hurt like a bitch. I rubbed my nose and set the phone aside, locking it. Seeing that it was just 7:13am, I went back to sleep.

I woke up again to Liz bouncing on me. I didn't want to get up so I kicked her off me, resulting in her falling off the bed. I could hear her groaning from the ground so I pulled up the blankets over my head and tried to fall back asleep.

I heard Liz getting up and moving towards the bed. She tried to rip off the blankets but I held on tight. She pulled harder which led to me hitting myself. I sat up and left my death grip on the blanket to cradle my jaw and sat up. I saluted Liz with the finger and rest my head on the headboard.

A few seconds later, I opened my eyes and made my way towards the bathroom, taking out clothes from the closet.

After showering, I walked back in the room, seeing Liz scrolling through my phone.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, sounding curious and not rude.

"I attended the first lecture but it was boring so here I am." she said.