Chapter 6

Dandelion Palace,
Terreston, Mysticland...

Darkness flooded the hall. Tall, black silhouettes were lined along the opposite edges of the long carpet spread across the floor, leading to a throne elevated by a short flight of steps.

A dark, towering figure rose from the throne and below him, a black, hooded figure knelt on the floor at foot of the steps.

(Elfin Language)

''Did you tracked him?'' He said, his voice echoing in the hall, creating a sinister sound.

''Y-yes master, nasa mundo siya ng mga tao.'' Halos pabulong na sabi ng elf. He was shaking with fear.

''Kaylangan mo siyang sundan, kill him, or else...'' He raised his hand and dark purple smoke rose from it. Purple. It means only one thing for evil creatures: deadly poison.

''Yes m-master.''

''Makakaalis ka na.''

The elf, stumbling on his own cloak as he stood up, hurried out of the hall.

''Ice wizard, hinding hindi mo ko matatakasan, sisiguraduhin kong lalabas ka sa lungga mo kapag nalaman mong hawak ko ang kaharian mo, pati na ang pinakamamahal mong ama.''

He laughed in a devilish tone, his hood raised a little and revealed purple eyes flaring with anger, evil, and revenge...
---
Tweet me: @JhaydeeQuitua