"I don't care Sean." I lie to make him go. I have tears pooled in my throat, but I'm not going to cry. Maybe I got a little carried away with the jealous act, but now I will use it to my advantage. I will pull  Sean away so that I can go and meet uo with this gang.

"Rosie, I love you. You can't leave. I'm not letting you leave." Sean says as I crouch on the floor to open the last drawer. He crouches next to me. I shake my head as I pull out two guns and a lot of money in cash. He puts his hand over mine to stop me.

"Please. I was just trying to help Eve." He repeats over and over. I pull away from his grip and I stand up to close the backpack.

"Great. Keep helping her." I say as I walk to the closet to take out one of my leather jackets that I haven't used since the mission in Europe. I put it on and tie up my hair up.

"You really are acting like this? You are jealous..." He says with a grin. I spout and sarcastically laugh. I put the backpack over my shoulders. I look to the nightstand and see my ear device and watch. I turn away, I need to be completely alone.

"Rosie." He pleads, and I prepare to say something I totally don't mean.

"If you love me so much, let me go. Stay with Eve. Do whatever the fuck you want. Im leaving to find some answers, and you won't stop me. Drop it Sean, I don't care what you say." I say heading out the door.

"Oh, so you don't care about how I feel?" Sean says and I stop at the door. "Because I'm going to be okay knowing that the person I love is making deals and what not with a gang group."

"I will be okay. Don't you know me?" I say turning around.

"I thought I did, but this is not my Rosie." He says and it breaks my heart into pieces but I know he probably doesn't mean it. I turn around and head out the door and run down the stairs. My heavy boots stomping on every step I take.

"Rosie." Nina says from upstairs.

"I'll buy you a new door." I say not turning my head.

"No, I don't care about that." She says following me downstairs. "Are you sure you want to leave?"

"I've never been more positive. Now can everyone stop babying me around?" I say rolling my eyes. I search in my leather jacket for my sunglasses but instead, I find that picture of mom and I. Susan gave it to me and then I lost it and Chris found it. I forgot all about it. I look at the picture for a while. Even if it doesn't show moms face, it does show her bent down with me in front of her.

"Don't do this to your friends." Nina says coming closer and interrupting my moment. She stops next to me and looks at the picture in my hand. I quickly put it away.

"Where's Felix?" I ask.

"Its just dangerous, and we all care about you." She says ignoring my question with a sad expression.

"I don't care about danger. It excites me." I say and she shakes her head in disbelief." I will not sit around for two more days with no answers. I need to find my brother and my friend." I continue as Felix walks inside the motel.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod. Suddenly my phone rings, its an unknown number. I drop my backpack and answer the call. Nina walks to be behind the reception desk.