[50] the end?

- author's pov -

it was almost the end of 2016, nothing really had changed. their hair color had changed, true, but they're pretty much still the same got7 that their fans knew.

mark is still, uhmm.. mark, less quieter though.
jaebum is still the same old grandpa leader.
jackson is still wang jackson, just manlier?
jinyoung, still the mother of his seven sons.
youngjae, still the same sunshine of got7.
bambam is well, bambam.
yugyeom, still the same tall maknae.

though, momo had been busier. she had been booking got7's schedule and it is hectic. it wasn't new for them though.

now, that they're going to have another comeback, their scheds has been more busier. all of them were working hard. even minju, who is stressed by making their new choreographies. jin? he's still dating that girl, sana. though, he doesn't know that she's a trainee in jyp entertainment. he has been contacting minju from time to time too.

but anyways, that time, minju, was working on a new choreography, together with her incredibly lovely, handsome, cute, sunshine, angel boyfrie- okay, you get it. together with youngjae.

as she tried to freestyle with the song, youngjae cheered for her. "ahhh that's my girl!" he said and had an eye-smile on his face.

when the song ended, minju was obviously tired, and panting. she took a seat on the floor beside youngjae and drank her water bottle. "you're really good at dancing." he said. "i know." she teased. "you are too." she said. "you freestyle better." he said. "gyeom's still better." she said.

he laughed and stared at her while she drank more water. minju noticed the stare and gave him a weird look. "why are you staring?" she asked and smiled at him. "ohh.. w-was i?" he said and looked down. she giggled at his cuteness.

gosh, i'm fangirling.

anywho, minju took her phone, and just went on her social medias. youngjae was staring again. well, he tried to snap out of it. he took a piece of tissue and wiped the sweat that was dripping on her face. "thanks." she said and looked at him. she gave him another weird look and poked the tip of his nose.

"hm? why?" he asked, laughing. "stop staring." she said. though, she actually didn't mind. haha!

"nope." he said. "god, you're weird." she said. "no, i'm youngjae." he said. "no, you're jaejae." she said and smiled at him. "god, i love you." he mumbled.

blerk. my feels exploded. brb.

"did you just say..?" she asked. youngjae realized what he just had said and covered his mouth. "ahhh! no! i said my name is youngjae!" he shouted in english. she giggled as he started to blush. "aww, haha.. i love you too jae oppa~" she said. he gave her a soft smile and kissed her cheek. "yah~" she called.

but all of that cutesy moment was ruined by a phone call. minju looked at her phone and realized that it was pd-nim calling.

"annyeonghaseyo pd-nim!" she said. "minju, yes. hi. will it be okay if you and momo come by to my office? i have something to tell you two.." he said. "i'm in the building right now.." she said. "oh. good, where's momo?" he asked.

"she's outside, i think." she said. "i'll call her and tell her. you two can come together." he said. "okay, thank you. bye!" she said. "mmh." he said and hung up.

minju looked at youngjae and he just stared at her in a curious face. "what'd he say?" he asked. "he wanted me and momo to go to his office.." she said and he nodded. "maybe just a meeting." he said. minju thought maybe it was about something else.

and it made her kinda nervous.

"ice cream?" youngjae asked and gave her an ice cream cone. she happily accepted it and ate it.

after some time, momo, she was notified by pd-nim. so she immediately went to the practice room where youngjae and minju are at. she opened the door to the practice room and stopped when she saw the two practicing the dance.

"oh, momo!" minju said.

minju told youngjae that they'll be back, so the two girls immediately went to jyp's office. knocking on the door, minju's hand trembled, but she opened he door anyways, shaking away the nervous feeling. "girls!" pd said.

"nice to see you again!" he said with a smile. "okay, i have news for you two." he said. momo started shaking and stuttering. "oh, don't be so nervous!" he said, trying to enlighten up the mood. "i have an offer actually." he said. the two girls looked at each other then back to him.

"i can make you two idols." he said.

yes, he said idols. minju and momo were in a shocked mode. "i-idols?" minju asked and pd nodded. "u-us?" momo asked and he nodded again. "i've seen you two work. you minju, i've seen you dance. you're good, so as you momo. i've heard you sing too." he said. the girls were silent, still not knowing how to reply.

"the exchange for the offer, is that you two will quit your job of being got7's manager, and choreographer." he said.

"though, i think you two will do fine. you're still at the same company as them." he said. "you two, are idol material. right now, i have seven girls, ready to debut. they just need two more." he said. the two tried to process everything he said but they were still quiet. "i'm planning to debut them next january 2017. and there are 5 more months till january." he said.

the two looked at each other. momo was blank the whole time, though, minju did want to be an idol. she wanted to at least experience it, i guess. "what do you say girls? do you want to join twice?" he asked. minju looked at momo and she smiled at her.

"yes." they said together.

jyp's eyes lit up and he clapped his hands. "great! you guys are going to be great! i just know it!" he cheered. "there are a lot of work to do! but first, you need to tell the news to the boys.." he said and they both nodded slowly, thinking what the boys' reactions could be. "also, the girls that you would be training with, their names are; jihyo, nayeon, chaeyoung, tzuyu, mina, jeongyeon and sana." he said, making minju flinch.

"sana?" she asked. that's when she realized, sana is the girl jin's dating. she didn't knew she was a trainee in jyp either.

hmm.. thinking, that this girls that just started out as a manager and choreographer could actually be idols too? hmm.

there really was alot of work to do. not to mention, dance practice, song recording, memorization, vocal lessons and everything else.

though, are they really ready to become idols? and are they really willing to face the lives of idols? not mentioning the fact that they are dating two famous idols. yes, jackson and momo are.. you know. minju and youngjae too.

"you'll be meeting them tomorrow. oh, also, you'll be changing your hair color." he added. momo flinched, her hair was blonde, but it was fading into a brown. minju wondered what her new hair color would be. she always had wanted to dye her hair, half-blonde and half/blue on the tips.

"also, minju, you're stage name will be dahyun." jyp said. the two looked at each other, still processing everything he's saying. "okay, i should stop. we can talk all about it tomorrow." he said. "wait, last question." momo said. "what's the song name?" minju asked. "it will be called cheer up." he said, with a smile on his face.

cheer up? sounds like it would be a catchy song.

"okay, we have a deal, pd-nim." they said.

-
a/n: omomomomomo~ i finished this book already ㅜㅜ i really enjoyed writing this book, i hope y'all enjoyed reading it too! i might post a second part of this book where they get ready to become idols! ahh! yayayayyy! i will be posting one new book though, and it will be like a highschool/student kind of book. but she likes work in a coffee shop but she is a student, so yeah. and it's called "coffee shop". mwahaha~ i'll be publishing it soon :) anyways, thank you for everyone for the reads, votes and comments! i'm really thankful~ I LOVE YOU ALL! anyways, that will be all! feel free to read my other books too :>

annyeong,
mya