[6] dorm tour

12/28/15
12:58 p.m

"this dorm is not as big as you think." momo said. she said she wanted to tour me to their dorm so i won't get lost or accidentally go into one of the boy's room accidentally. she probably done that, didn't she?

"this is the living room. couch and tv." she said. "the couch is small to fit all nine of us." she said and laughed. "that's the window.. and those are some pillows right there." she continued, sounding pretty bored.

then we walked to the kitchen. "this is the kitchen. just a friendly thought, don't eat anything from that fridge. there are a lot of spoiled food there." she said. i laughed.

hm, well they probably can't clean the fridge since they're always busy.

"moving on." she said. we went to jackson's and mark's room. it was said on the door. yeah. she opened the door, she didn't knock. when we opened the door, mark was just on his laptop and jackson was sleeping. and snoring.

not awkward.

"hey." mark greeted, not taking his eyes off his computer. we left their room and went to the next room. "and this, is jb's and youngjae's room." she said. jb was fixing his clothes, apparently, and youngjae is reading a book.

i squinted my eyes to see.
oh.. it's an english book.

he's learning english. "oh? wassup minju!" he said and smiled. "wassup man!" i replied and we laughed. "okay, enought of that." momo said and closed the door. next room is probably the maknae's room.

"and this is bambam's, yugyeom's and jinyoung's." she said. "hmm. to be honest, this room smells good." she said and smiled. "the others were just, ugh." she joked. "hi noona." the two maknaes said.

then on the side is jinyoung's room. haha! i think that's suppose to be a storage room. "the maknaes are the one's living luxuriously. they have separate beds." momo rolled her eyes.

"mark and jackson is on a bunk bed." i said. "yeah but the two maknaes were the first one to have their own beds." she said and laughed. "even jinyoung doesn't have a frame." she laughed. "hey!" jinyoung called.

"whatever." momo said and we left. "next is, our room!" she cheered. "she opened the door and revealed two matresses layed on the floor with a dresser in the middle. momo's bed has alot of stuff animals in it.

she lay on her bed while i unpacked my stuff. "i should start cooking now. what do you want for dinner?" she asked. "kimchi jjigae, you're specialty." i said and smiled. "alright!" she said. she stood up from her bed and left our room.

i guess living with them won't be too bad.
well, i hope.