[23] go back?

1/12/16
8:48 a.m

"home run~" jb sang. "hey, don't spoil the album will you?" i said and he laughed. "i want pancakes." jackson said. "me too." i said. "i think we all do." momo said and pointed at the three boys lying on the ground. "jb, how many songs are still left to be finished?" i asked. "were done." jinyoung said. "jinjja?" momo asked and they nodded.

"then we can go back then?" i asked. mark sat up. "yes, please." he said and pouted. i looked at momo and she nodded. "were done then! pack up boys! were outta here!" she shouted. we all cheered and started packing our stuff.

three days in camp and we finished eight songs. i say we did a good job.

hour passed, we all went back to the dorm, and we were all tired. yep. "i'm cooking lunch!" what do you guys like?" i asked. "galbi!" they shouted. "do we still have meat?" i asked and momo nodded. "there is one pack of ribs there." she said. "okay. i'll be done in an hour." i said and they groaned.

"kidding. i'll do it faster." i said.

i went to the kitchen and started cooking. after some time, i grilled at least half of the ribs already. since, i was bored, i started singing. "so i'm gonna love you, like i'm gonna lose you..." i sang.

suddenly, hands crept up behind my waist and i felt someone kissed my cheek. i turned around and saw youngjae smiling. "yah, you don't just go around and kiss girl in their cheeks, especially when someone might see us.." i said, holding the spatula and pointing it at his face. "only you." he muttered.

"yah, choi youngjae. stop flirting." i said and he smiled.

i laughed and continued grilling. he stood beside me and faced the other way while leaning on the counter. i took the other spatula i wasn't using and smacked his head.

"oww! why'd you do that?" he asked and pouted. haha. cute.

"that's for flirting, and for kissing me." i said. "ayyy~" he teased. "you're cute but please." i joked and he laughed. "i'm done. serve this will you?" i asked and he nodded.

i went back to my room and saw momo sleeping. "momo, ireona." i called. she sat up with droopy eyes and looked at me. "whyyyy?" she asked. "food's ready." i said.

"yay." she said and stood up. she changed her shirt into a sweater and went out of the room. i changed my clothes too then brushed my hair. after that, i went outside and saw everyone there already.

"let's eat!" they cheered.

"hey, let's go to karaoke later!" jb suggested. "that's a good idea!" mark said. "we should do it on the v app!" bambam said. "oh! wait! i forgot the camcorder!" momo said with food on her mouth. "momo, did you even bother looking at the mirror?" i asked and she shooked her head. "i brought your camcorder. you left it at the log. you left it there for the whole time." i said. "oh, okay! thanks~" she said.

"so karaoke later?" i asked and we cheered.