[13] hospital

1/3/16
11:29 a.m

"yah! ayuzaki momo!" i shouted as i opened the door. she was awake. "minju? boys? how did you--" i cutted her off. "you got me freaking worried just because you stormed out of the dorm just like that!" i shouted. "minju, relax.. you're scaring the nurses.." jackson whispered to me and pointed at the nurses who are at the corner of the room, staring at me, like i had four heads.

"what happened to you anyways?" jb asked. "minju-noona was freaking out the whole time, thinking something bad might have happened to you." yugyeom said. "something did happen." youngjae clarified. "well, why were you so mad?" mark asked.

"it's because hyunsoo broke up with me!" she shouted and tears started to fall from her cheeks. i sat beside her and comforted her. i signaled the boys to leave first and to let us have a private time.

"ohh.. you should have just told me momo. you know i'm your bestfriend.. you can tell me anything.." i said. "he wanted to break up.. because he doesn't want to have a long-distance relationship anymore." she said and continued to cry. "momo, maybe he's not the perfect guy for you.. don't waste your tears for him.." i said.

i knew that guy was a jerk the first time i met him. i knew it!

"do you want me to fight him? or i can get mark and jackson to fight him if you want. their really good at martial arts." i teased. she laughed. "please do." she said and i laughed.

"if you told me, you wouldn't have gotten to an accident!" i shouted at her. she had some scratches on her arm and her knee. and some patches of band-aid's too, and a broken arm. okay, that sounds bad.

"i'm fine now. i'm sorry if i got you worried." she said and smiled. "aish.. i hate you." i said. "i know.." she smiled. "you have a broken arm!" i shouted. "how can you smile!?" i asked. "it really hurts, actually." she said and faked a smile.

"god, i don't know how you do it, but you still do it." i said and sighed. we stood up and left the room. "you can leave today?" jinyoung asked. momo nodded. "they said it's not really a big accident, but it really hurts to be honest." she said with a whiny voice and pouty face. "are you really sure you're good to go?" jackson asked.

"yah, you just don't want me to go back to the dorm, don't you?" she asked. "a-ani! i was just asking if you're really okay." he said and smiled. "aigoo hyung. you're not going to find a girlfriend if that's how you flirt." bambam joked. "hey! i'm older than you!" jackson shouted. "can you guys stop it? let's just go home, please?" i asked. "by the way, who's going to cook lunch?" yugyeom asked. "bambam." jb said.

"but i have an mc show to go to." bambam said. "then, minju can do it." mark suggested. i looked at him in a 'are-you-serious' kind of face. "i'm not a good cook. you'll puke or get sick." i said.

"everyone here knows how to cook! come on!" momo said. god, you're not helping.

ugh, falsjehshavav.
now i have to cook lunch.
i thought i was just a choreographer?