[44] sf is.. her?!

2/4/16
12:17 p.m

i opened my eyes slowly, and looked up and saw a dark room. no, like a basement actually. i looked around and saw someone familiar.

"m-momo!?" i shouted.

oh my god. i tried to move my feet and hands but they were tied to the chair i was sitting on. god! oh no, the boys..

the door creaked open, and revealed the man who kidnapped me just a while ago. "yah! who are you!? are you sf?! what did you to the boys!? where are they!?" i shouted. "shut up before i tape your mouth!" he shouted.

"yah, you look familiar." i said. "yeah, it's cause you already saw me once." he said. i did? "in the grocery store.." he said.

oh.. it is him.. the man that was looking at me when i almost got hit by a car. he removed his disguise and looked at me. "jeon junhong." he said.

"no i'm not sf. my sister is." he said. "sister?" i asked and he nodded. i looked over at momo and saw her arms bruised. "what did you do to momo!?" i shouted at him.

"i just did what i was asked to." he said. "didn't you get the video i sent?" he asked and i shook my head. "aish, nevermind." he muttered. he opened the tv and put it on the news.

"watch." he said.

this just in, got7, a famous kpop boy band, just got into an accident! here we are at the scene and saw most of the members unconcious! luckily, two of them are concious. those two members are park jinyoung and choi youngjae..

oh my god. no..

you heard it ahgases, their choreographer named choi minju, was kidnapped! together with there missing manager! as to what jinyoung said, they were supposed to fetch their manager from the airport-

"youngjae!"

my eyes shot wide as i stared at the tv. "y-youngjae..." i mumbled. they panned the camera at him, he fainted.. "youngjae!" i shouted. "yah! this is all your fault!" i shouted at junhong, or whatever his name is. they filmed the others too.

mark.. jaebum.. "jaebum!" i shouted.

i couldn't bare to watch anymore. as a tear fell from my cheek, i sobbed. he turned off the tv and stood beside it. "why.." i muttered.

the door opened again.
and a girl entered.

i looked up and knew that smirk on that girl's face. i knew who it belongs too, and i was not wrong. "this is actually all your fault minju.." she said and went near to my face. "you already knew from the start, didn't you?" she asked and smirked. she slapped my face, causing me to wince in pain. and causing my dried lips to bleed.

"seoyeon." i muttered.

-
a/n: WOO! yeah, that's right. it's seoyeon. you all probably know already by now but ya know. i feel so inspired writing today. haha! it's cause i kept watching dance practices of got7 and stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋ trollolololll. is this a cliffhanger? eh, idek.

see ya,
mya