[26] problem

1/14/16
4:07 p.m

thud. thud. thud.
god, his shoe noise is making me nervous.

"you two are lucky it got deleted after 2 minutes." he said. "pd-nim, we didn't really mean to do it.." he said. "sorry, pd-nim. please don't expell his contract! fire me instead! i deserved to be fired! not him! he's one of your greatest and succesful idol! besides, got7 won't be got7 without youngjae!" i said as fast as i could.

youngjae looked at me and giggled. "woah, minju, please relax. i'm not doing any of that." pd-nim said.

i looked at him and he smiled. "i understand the both of you like each other and i'm not firing or expelling any contracts. you're right minju. got7 won't be got-7, without youngjae." he said.

"and got7 will be sad too if i fired you." he said. i looked up and smiled. "i do need to ask one favor from the two of you, please keep it a secret and watch out for fans and news reporters." he said. "you can tell your members if you want, but please, do keep it a secret to the public." he said.

we nodded. "wait, one question though." he said.

"why did you have to break the door!?" he shouted. my eyes went big. "m-mian.. i was s-scared.." i said. he sighed and face-palmed. "arasso. go ahead now." he said.

we left his office and saw momo sitting outside, pouting. she looked and saw us. she ran to me and begged on her knees. "i'm so sorry! please don't leave got7 youngjae-ah! minju! please don't get mad at me! i'm so sorry!" she shouted. i laughed. "it's alright momo-ah." i said.

"no one's getting fired and we decided to just keep it a secret." youngjae said. he placed his arm on my shoulder and brought me close to him then smiled. "you two are seriously so cute." momo said and giggled.

"hashtag, jaemin!" she shouted. i laughed. "shhh!" we said. "are you keeping it a secret from your members?" she asked youngjae and he nodded. "just for some time, i guess. my hyungs are not that dumb though." he said and we nodded.

-
a/n: i'm sorry if this is so short. i just can't like write properly this past few days cause i have some things going on, if you haven't seen my rant on instagram, y'all can check it if you want but whatever. anyways, but the album spoiler did cheer me up :> and i'm really glad. god, youngjae's song is beautiful already :') i'm so proud of my babies, even though they're in their 20's already, idek what i'm saying rn.

peace out!
mya