[36] dream knight

1/21/16
11:03 p.m

"jin-oppa? wae?" i asked. "minju! hi! are you okay?" he asked. "mhm. why are you calling?" i asked. "someone sent me a text, it's really creepy to be honest, but i think she's referring to you. i thought maybe she did something bad to you, or something." he said.

"a text? is it from sf?" i asked. "yeah, how'd you know?" he asked. "she.. she's threathening my life and momo's life.." i said. "seriously?! the two of you need to stay away from that seven boys! it's their fan! it's a crazy saesang fan!" he shouted. "huh?" i asked. "don't you get it? sf means saesang fan." he said, emphasizing the last words he said.

saesang fan..
of course it is.

"what did she say?" i asked. "i'll read it to you." he said. "a girl named minju might sound familiar to you, but you might ask who? you do not know me but the seven of them do. beware seokjin, they might be in trouble soon." he read.

"she's been sending letters and texts to us since the other day, when i almost got hit by a car." i said. "what!?" he shouted. "oh my god minju!" he shouted. "i know you probably want to kill me now for not telling you but please, i know you care for me like a sister, or more than i guess, thanks for that." i said. "but you should really find a girlfriend!" i said.

"i already have one! wait- stop changing the topic minju!" he shouted. "you have a girlfriend?!" i asked. "what's her name? tell me the deeds!" i shouted. "her name is sana, and she's japanese. i met her the day you left for camp. then, we dated and yeah." he said. "what..? what about momo!?" i shouted.

oops. shut up minju. you'll wake up momo.

"what about me..?" she asked. i looked at her, oh she's still asleep. "tell jackson, happy birthday..." she said. "no, tell jb that..." she said again.

"oh my god jin. momo's sleep talking." i said to the phone and he laughed. "are you kidding me?" he asked. "nope." i said. i looked at her again and she's really asleep. "tell minju i love her...." she said.

"i love you coco..." she said. "coco?" i asked myself. "who's coco?" jin asked, still from the other line. "oh. that's their dog." i said and he chuckled. "i see. i have to go now. talk to you later minju and remember, please be careful." he said. "arasso. bye." i said and hung up.

i sighed. i do need to be careful, and so does momo. i stood up from my bed and left our room.

"hey noona." a voice of a boy said.

i turned around and saw yugyeom sitting at the couch. "oh. hey there." i said. "why are you still awake?" i asked him. "can't sleep, so i decided to watch a drama." he said, not taking his eyes off the tv. "you can watch with me if you want." he said and smiled at me. i walked to the couch and sat beside him. "popcorn?" i asked and he gave me the bowl beside him.

"what are we watching?" i asked. "it's called dream knight." he said, and chuckled a bit. "hm? what show is that?" i asked. "it's a drama released last year." he said and played it on the tv.

the drama started playing and we watched. "wait, isn't the min from miss a?" i asked and he nodded. "ooh. cool." i said. "noona." he called. "hm?" i asked. "how can you keep calm in the situation right now?" he asked. "i'm not. well, i try to take my mind off things. and it's helping, somehow." i said and he nodded. "that's good to know." he said and smiled.

i continued watching, when i noticed four familiar faces, suddenly appeared on the tv. "oh my god. is this your guys' drama!?" i shouted and he nodded then laughed.

and yes, it was jb, youngjae, mark and jackson's faces that appeared on tv. wow. they actually had a drama? "daebak. let's see if your guys acting skill are good." i said and laughed.

bahabahahahah!
wtf are they doing?