[40] mark as a friend

1/29/16
8:16 p.m

i stared at her and saw her run off. when she did, there were tears dripping off her cheeks. "noona!" gyeom and bam called. "minju!" youngjae shouted and tried to run up to her. "youngjae-ah.." jb said and tried to stop him. without a second thought, i ran to her by myself.

i followed her till she reached the roof? i watched over her from the distance and saw her sit on the ledge of the roof. i could already hear her sobbing from the distance on where i am.

aish.. youngjae, you should be the one here..

i walked up to her with my hands on my pocket, thinking if she will notice me. "mark, i know you're there." she said. i sighed and took a seat beside her. "are you okay?" i asked.

wait, why did i ask that?
of course she's not alright.

"i just kinda felt embarassed of what i did. that's it, and maybe a little jealous. youngjae didn't do anything about it either." she said and sniffled. i placed my arm on her shoulder and patted it. i'm doing this as her friend. not cause i like her. i do, but what she needs right now is a friend, without momo around, i guess she has no one to talk to.

"i can tell." i said. "don't cry. seriously." i said. "youngjae, knowing him, he didn't have any intentions of embarassing you, or so do we. well, yeah, we were shocked to see that side of you." i said and she smiled a bit.

"you know mark, sometimes, i'm too positive." she said. "i'm too positive, that i never cry." she said. "i guess, i just broke into tears.. suddenly." she said.

"that's why you should be not too positive." i teased. "you can cry minju, cry all you want. cry on my shoulder if you want to, but, i think my shoulder is not the right one for you." i said. she looked up at me and i smiled.

she looked down again and sniffled. i took my arm off her shoulder and turned around and saw youngjae standing awkwardly not too far away. i stood up and walked to him. i patted his shoulder and gave him a smile. "t-thanks hyung." he said and i nodded.

he walked to minju and sat beside her in the ledge. he placed his arm on her shoulder and minju started crying even harder than before.

i guess some people just need to cry to let all of their feelings out.

-
a/n: ok so maybe i can say i relate to this chapter a bit. cause if i cry, i cry and release all my feelings. ahaha.. i don't want to be dramatic again. i'll post one more chapter.. and it will be uhmm.. mysterious. yeah, that.

brb,
mya