[14] cooking

1/3/16
13:29 p.m

"we want bibimbap!" they shouted. they're like a bunch of kids. literally. "you can just order and not let me cook then." i said and smiled. "no. we have the ingredients there." bambam said. "i don't even know how to cook bibimbap!" i shouted. "seriously? i thought you're korean?" jb asked. "i am! i just don't know how!" i said.

"bambam will help you then." jackson said. "hmm? why me? i'm not korean.." he said. "you're good at cooking. at least you know how to chop and stuff." youngjae said.

"yah! i can chop and cook on the stove." i said and they laughed. "arasso, arasso." youngjae said and smiled.

and so, they left and walked to their rooms or something. "noona, i have an mc show to go to and it starts in thirty minutes. i'm sorry but i can't help you." he said. "can you at least tell me the ingredients?" i asked. "i know there's eggs and rice... and some few vegetables, depending on the person who wants to eat." he said. "okay, arasso. thanks bammie!" i said. he nodded and walked out to the door and left.

i took the ingredients out of the refrigerator and placed them on the counter. let's see.. ahh! i don't know what to do.. fudge.

"hey, you don't have to take it too seriously." i turned around and saw mark leaning on the wall, again. "ahh! don't scare people like that!" i shouted. "i scare you? seriously?" he laughed. "aish. i'm not taking it too seriously. i just don't want to poison the people who's going to eat my cooking." i said and laughed. "i'm no expert in cooking." he said. "please get me someone who can help then.." i begged. "but, i can help you." he finished.

"really? yay! thanks mark!" i cheered and hugged him while jumping. i stopped jumping and released the hug. "ahh.. sorry." i said and he smiled. "you should really smile more." i said. "hmm? why? are you judging me?" he joked. "yeah, maybe i am." i said and he laughed.

his laugh is cute! ahah- gdi i did it again. what am i saying-

"maybe my fans won't like that." he said while he was washing his hands. "maybe you should just start helping me cut the vegetables." i said. then, he started sprinkling water on me. "yah! don't get me wet!" i shouted and he started laughing. "yah!" i laughed. "arasso, arasso. i'll stop." he said and smiled. "now i'm all wet. i'll go change." i said and went to my room.

momo was sleeping, so i guess i didn't need to make an excuse on why i'm wet. lol. i took out new clothes and changed on the bathroom. after i was done, i brushed my hair, that was kind of wet and tied it up.

then i left the room and went to the kitchen. i peeked to the side and saw mark already cooking. "oh? why are you already cooking?" i asked. "it took you ten minutes to clean up. so i started." he said.

i looked over at the thing he was cooking and it was already finished. "why did you cook without me then?" i asked. "i wanted to cook." he said, not looking at me. "seriously?" i asked. he looked at me and smiled.

he wanted to help me, didn't he? huh, i never actually thought mark can be pretty nice too.

he served the food and placed it on the table. "yah! everyone! lunch is ready!" he shouted. "did minju-noona cook it?" yugyeom asked, peeking out the door. "wait, i thought bambam helped you cook?" youngjae asked.

"he had an mc show to go to." i said. "ohh.. so mark-hyung helped you cook?" jb asked. "oh? why are you so suprised?" mark asked. "i can cook, you know." mark said and i laughed.

"enought with the chit chat! let's eat!" jackson said and sat on the table. i served the meal and they all took a bite. then suddenly, they stopped and looked at me.

"i-it's delicious!" jackson stuttered. "y-yeah! h-how did you cook it?" jinyoung asked. they know mark cooked it, didn't they? "ahh.. yeah, mark cooked it.." i said.