[35] we'll be your guards!

1/19/16
10:27 p.m

it's been two days and nothing had happened. it's weird. nothing, and it's strange. no letter, no messages, nothing.

"hagoisseo, hagoisseo~"

i repeated the part again and again. god, i can't focus. "ughh!" i shouted. "minju, chill." momo said. "i can't! i can't focus momo!" i shouted. "i understand you, but please! we need to finish the dance before february and start practicing." she said. "minju, relax." she said again. "youngjae and jackson are downstairs. okay? nothing's going to happen to us." she said.

i took a deep breath and sighed. "okay. play it again." i said. she played the track again, but it suddenly stopped. then the lights in the practice room turned off.

"ahhh!" we screamed.

"momo!?" i shouted. "yeah?" she asked. "where are you!?" i asked. "i'm here in the couch-" she said but she stopped. "momo!? yah!" i shouted, starting to panic. "i'm fine! i hit my toe in the table." she said and i sighed.

"my god! i thought something happened to you." i said. the lights turned back on and i looked around and saw momo standing. "are you alright?" she asked and i nodded. "that could just be a light problem, right?" she asked. "i don't know." i said.

i stood up and noticed something below the door. i walked to it and picked up the piece of paper. "what is it minju?" momo asked. "it's a note, from sf..." i said. she ran to me and we read the message wrote in the paper.

for i am a girl as you can see, but you don't know who i could be. i can be around you, just so you know, though the boys might know.

-s.f

"why is she even after us!?" momo shouted. "i don't know!" i shouted. "i can be around you, just so you know.." i read. "though the boys might know.." i said.

"oh my lord. it's a staff here in jyp entertainment!" i shouted. "say whaaaa?" momo asked. "the boys.. they've probably known or seen her before!" i shouted. i opened the door and checked every side.

no one. there's no girl, except for two boys walking this way.

"oh my god, you're jaehyung and junhyeok!" i shouted. they looked at me shocked and smiled nervously. "ahaha.. hi?" jae said. "oh my god, i love you guys." i said. "thanks." junhyeok said and smiled.

wait, what am i doing?
snap out of it.

"wait, uhmmm.. did you guys see any girl pass by?" i asked. "actually yeah." junhyeok said. momo popped her head at the door and looked at them. "what does she look like!? do you know her!?" she shouted. "no." jae said. "her face was covered." he said.

we sighed. ughh. "thanks.." i said and they nodded. they walked away but then i saw youngjae and jackson running up towards us.

"minju! are you okay!? what happened!?" youngjae shouted. he grabbed my shoulders and inspected me again, head to toe. "the lights suddenly just turned off." i said. "momo! what happened here? are you okay?!" jackson shouted. "oh shush." momo said and i laughed. "the lights downstairs suddenly turned off too." youngjae said. "we were worried something might've happened." jackson said.

youngjae sighed and gave me a soft smile. aww. my hea- his smile always makes me melt.

"really?" jackson and momo asked, looking at us. "holy- did i just say that out loud?" i asked and youngjae nodded, then smiled again. "you mr. choi, need to stop smiling." i said to him and he laughed. "i can't." he said.

"awwwwww!" the two shouted from the back.

still him holding on to my shoulders, he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, making me have butterflies. omg~

but then, he gave me a quick kiss in the lips too. "hey!" i shouted. "kyahhh! my feels!" momo shouted. i turned to her and mouthed the words, "i feel you." to her. i turned back to youngjae and smiled at him.

"thanks." i said. "though there is someone who is threathening our lives, i feel safe around all of you." i said. "same here!" momo said and smiled. "we'll be your guards from now on!" jackson said and we chuckled. "of course, i need to protect my girlfriend." youngjae said.

i looked at him and he blushed a bit. ahaha! cute! "hey jackson, when will you ask me to be your girlfriend?" momo joked, making jackson blush. "y-yah!" he shouted and we laughed.

i turned to youngjae and took a deep breath. "yes, youngjae-ah." i said. "about the question you asked me the other day, my answer is yes." i said. his lips turned into a big smile and he started runnig all over the dance practice room.

"choi minju is finally my girlfriend!" he shouted so loud that maybe the people downstairs could hear him. "youngjae! shut up!" jackson said and we laughed. he stopped running and panted. "are you okay?" i asked, laughing a bit and he nodded.

he stood up properly and smiled at me. "it's oppa from now on." he said. "oh my gosh, since when has youngjae been so confident?" jackson teased and i laughed.

"arasso jae-oppa!" i said and smiled.

-
a/n: OK. Y'ALL NEED TO WATCH THAT VIDEO IN THE MEDIA. OH MY GOD HE NEEDS TO STOP. IM KIDDING BUT JUST WATCH IT. HE KISSED THE FREAKING CAMERA OMG MY FEELS IT FEELS LIKE AN ACTUAL ONE AHAHAH WTH AM I SAYING.

i died rip,
mya