1: starting from childhood

Itachi was supposed to fight a pupil in the class as an exercise. That made many girls scream,he is the most popular guy in class.

'immature...'itachi thought in his head.Itachi couldn't stand the screams that the girls were projecting on him.

'since you've almost fought everyone, why not fight amena?She's a new student at the academy.'the sensei asked.

'fine.'itachi replied. The girl stepped out. She had nice white hair bundled up with blue eyes. Those eyes weren't bright and nice. They were cold and dull.That left a deep impression on Itachi.He have never seen eyes that could reflect the loneliness in him.

itachi:I won't be easy on you just because you're a girl.

amena:okay.I heard that it's your last year here. I hope I'm ready.

itachi:and I thought you would be a cold person with those cold eyes.didn't expect you to be such a cheery person.

amena giggles, 'thanks.'

Itachi punched to her left cheek and ameno managed to dodge it the first time.He than throws his 2nd fists to her right cheek.She stops his fists but she couldn't hold for long and fell on her back.

itachi: well,at least you tried.

He stretches his hand out and gives her a hand to stand up.Ameno grabbed onto his hand and stands up.

amena:thanks.

The bell rings and it was time to go home.The sensei dismissed class and everyone got home.

Amena was on her way home...when a bunch of girls blocked her way.

'how dare you?!Stealing itachi from us.You didn't even declare that you like him.You don't have the permission from us.Girls! Beat her up!' a girl who seems to be the head of the gang said.

The girls walk closer and closer to her...when...

itachi:stop your childish act.

'itachi!!*scream*' the girls said.

Itachi held onto amena's hand.

itachi:she's now my friend.Leave her alone.

Itachi escorts her home.

amena:thank you loneliness itachi.

itachi:why did you call me that?

amena:because your eyes are filled with loneliness.They're not obvious to see,but I'm sure of it.Because my elder sister is just like you.The way she acts...her eyes...I don't understand...You guys have families, why do you still feel lonely?

itachi:*takes a deep breath* I don't really know either...Your sister must have colder eyes than you.

amena:she does. But she always likes to hide her loneliness like you. By saying that eyes that looks like they're filled with loneliness are part of her DNA.

itachi:but it's true. Without even needing to try,your eyes looks like they're filled with loneliness.

amena:I know.And I hope one day I can resolve the loneliness in you guys.

itachi giggles 'you're a naive little girl.' he pats her head and leaves.

author's note: amena's photo on the right.