"What? I'm just more confused now"

"Well whatever I'm late" I said before pulling out of his grip and he followed me closely down the stairs.

"Number one, why are you walking around not wearing anything? And number two, why are you not ready for school?" Luca said as he gave me an incredulous look while walking out the door to his room.

"Blame Aaron" I grumbled then realised that wasn't the best thing to say.

"Blame Aaron as to why you're not wearing anything?....Riley." he crossed his arms as he approached and I sighed as I looked at both of them wanting answers.

"Why do you guys always assume its something sexual?" I complained and they both raised a brow at me.

Luca glared at the side of my face and I paled as I remember the hickey Chance had caused there.

And the multiple ones all over me.

Crap.

"Oh, um, about that" I said and winced when I couldn't think of an excuse.

They both glared at me with unimpressed and stern looks and I looked away from them.

"If you're all wondering about the marks on his body then I'd like to know too" Aaron said as he approached having seemingly just come out the shower because he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

"Wait so you're not the cause of it?" Luca asked with a frown.

"Haha this chat is really nice and everything but I really must get ready for school now bye" I said quickly before turning around and trying to make an escape to my room.

"Uh Riley I don't think that would be a good idea, I mean last time I saw you, you didn't look to be in the condition of going to school" Aaron commented and I sighed and gave him a look.

"What do you mean by that? What's wrong?" Luca asked with a worried look and I turned around and groaned in annoyance.

"I'm fine! I just had a nightmare is all, I get them sometimes" I said and continued a few steps further.

"Why?" Aaron asked with a frown and all three of them were staring at me wanting yet more answers.

"Why do you get nightmares?" I asked back and he frowned.

"Um, I don't." he replied and I gave him a flat look.

"I'm sure you've had a nightmare before right?" I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yes, of course"

"Well, do you remember why?"

"Um, no-"

"-Exactly." I stated and he tsked.

"That's not the point, the nightm-"

"ALRIGHT, okay! What, am I supposed to not go to school simply because I just had a nightmare or something?" I asked then immediately released my angry expression and unfolded my arms when I realised I was getting fed up.

"You worry too much, I'm fine" I said with a reassuring smile and the three of them just stood there for a few moments giving each other looks.

"Um...Well...I...have to go school I'm late bye" Hunter excused himself and I watched him with an annoyed frown as he walked down the stairs.

"Don't worry Riley, I'll take you in an hour when I go to my lecture" Luca suggested and I smiled at him.

"Um, have you not listened to anything I've just said" Aaron snapped at Luca and he looked back at him.