Anyway...

Ugh I always seem to end up between someone and the way out of a room.

It seemed to be going well as I circled the bed, but my ankle clicked loudly as I got near the door, making me wince and lift my leg up.

I decided to break for it and not look back which was a really bad idea. I managed to stop and stand still, knowing if I was caught there was no point in escaping in the first place, so I was just being an idiot.

"And where do you think you're going?" Aaron's voice almost made my heart leap out of my chest as he wrapped his arm around my neck  from behind and tightened his grip when I tried to jump away from him.

"Umm...a drink?" I tried to make an excuse as my breathing made me sound like I'd just been on a run and heard him snicker.

"OH really?" he said in an unconvinced tone then sighed.

Uh oh.

"You really don't respond to any kind of punishment do you? You really think I'd let you get away with just taking you're phone back?" he asked and I cringed.

"Good point" I said and scoffed before pulling me backwards then shoving me back onto the bed.

He got on top of me and just glared down at me, making me a bit nervous.

"You're infuriating, yet, I can still see why..." he growled then trailed off as his piercing gaze made me want to struggle out from underneath him.

"You may be too much for my brothers, but I'm not so weak willed" he said with narrowed eyes as he leaned in closer, making me blink at him in confusion.

Is he okay...

He suddenly seemed to snap out of it, looking uncomfortable. "I'm not." he stated seeming like he was convincing himself before sitting up slightly, and I just stayed silent not wanting to set anything off....

"If physical violence wasn't illegal Riley you definitely wouldn't be so easily disobedient" he growled a threat and I scoffed before pushing with all my might and managing to turn us around so he was pinned to the bed instead.

"Don't think I'd take that so easily sweets" I said with a teasing smile and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You've obviously never had anyone telling you what to do, but I'll warn you now you can't get through the rest of your life being that defiant." he lectured and I rolled my eyes before he pushed my arms out from underneath me then stood up, pinning me down on my front while leaning on top of my in a very awkward position.

Don't think about it , don't think about it...shit..

I lost the attitude and stayed silent as I tried to prevent myself from reacting like a horny teenager over the fact he was literally bending me over the bed with complete physical contact.

"Aaron" I warned seriously and he smirked.

"A little sensitive are we, sweets?" he whispered in my ear and I frowned before managing to elbow him right in the crotch. He jerked away before bending over on the floor and I bit my lip as I felt slightly guilty.

...I...Really shouldn't have done that..

"Um...sorry" I apologised and he huffed a growl as he tightly held his wounded package while rocking back and forth.

I didn't elbow him that hard...actually, maybe I did...

I mean serves him right, but still, savage.

"I think you broke it" he whimpered and I rolled my eyes.

"Honey it takes allot more then that to break a dick" I reassured and he started cursing incoherently as I just sat there awkwardly on the bed.

"I'm fine, I'm fine , I'm still fine" he said to himself as he eventually sat up, while giving me a side look.

What is he even talking about...

I'm concerned.

"I think it's best if I...leave..." I said before bolting for the door but he growled before jumping up and tackling me then dragging me back further in to the room.

I'm in a fucking horror movie help!!

He pinned my arms together on my back and held me to the floor, and I felt an irrational pang of fear when I realised I couldn't escape this position.

Stop it, you can't let it still effect you, this is fine, perfectly safe, you're being irrational.

Aaron seemed to notice my increase in breathing rate as well as me closing my eyes tightly trying to control myself. He let go and sat by me for a second putting a hand on my shoulder and making me jump.

"Sorry Riley, I didn't mean to spook you.." he said and I gave him a smile.

"I'm fine. I just sometimes get like that when I'm being held down and know I can't escape, it's an irrational fear." I explained and he gave me a serious concerned look.

"Why?" he asked and I sat silently as I pondered why he would feel he needed to ask me that.

"Nothing" I said, then realised that didn't make sense.

"Riley it's obviously something, what happened?" he asked as he shuffled closer and I blinked as I didn't know what to say.

Right that's it, I really dislike motherly people.

I stood up before walking over to the bed and sitting in it.

"Nothing" I repeated before lying down and looking out the window as I silently begged for him to leave it alone.

He sat on the floor in silence before sighing and getting up, walking to his side of the bed and throwing the cover over me before lying down.

I sighed myself before closing my eyes and begging for sleep to come quickly so I no longer had to think.

I don't ever plan on telling any of them anything about my past, so they can stop that thought right there, it won't happen.