(Science Fair) Hunting, Q's, and Special Guest!

Start from the beginning

"You have this one sheila." I whispered.
"Alright." Brookie took aim. I smiled and watched the turkey. I waited for her to shoot it. It took her a moment, but she pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the turkey's head and it laid dead. ,
"Haha! Noice shot!"
"Thanks!" I kissed her cheek and she blushed. She was so adorable when she blushed.
Heavy's P.O.V:
"This is so exciting!" Tyhiara (Newuha123) exclaimed. I chuckled.
"Yes very exciting." Traveling deep into the forest, soon, the grumbling of a bear could be heard. Tyhiara reached for her gun. I stopped her. "Nyet. Ve fight like men. Put up fists." I headed towards the bear. Cute little Tyhiara followed me and crouched behind a bush with me. "Okay. I distract bear, you crack neck."
"Whoa what?!"
"EEEYAAAAAAAA!" I yelled as I charged out of the bush.
The bear turned and let out a roar. I ran at it and it ran at me. We clashed together and I began to wrestle with the bear. I had to block its claws so it wouldn't scratch me open. I pushed at the bear and it pushed me back. It had much strength, but so did I. We struggled for a little while until Tyhiara made her move.
"YAAAAAA!" She yelled.
I smiled as Tyhiara jumped off a rock onto the bear's back. She grabbed the fur of the bear on different sides of the head, the twisted. A large snap was heard. I backed away as the bear fell dead. Tyhiara managed to snap it's neck! She's so strong... And cute!
"You did it leetle girl!" I snatched Tyhiara up in a tight hug. She laughed. "Very good! Ve vill have bear for dinner!"
Spy's P.O.V:
"Wis only a pistol, this may be a bit difficult. But zhat' okay."
Destiny (love4music24) nodded. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She's so beautiful... We soon came across a squirrel. I decided to give her a bit of a challenge. I pointed at the squirrel and she noticed it.
"Can you shoot zhat wis just a pistol?" I asked. Destiny looked at it for a moment.
"I c-can try."
She took out her pistol and aimed for the little squirrel. It just stood on top of a branch. Destiny stood for a while, just aiming for it. She was shaking a little. I placed my hands on her hips to try and steady her. I leaned forward to whisper gently in her ear.
"I believe in you... You can do it..." I said. She stopped shaking as much and pulled the trigger. The squirrel flew off the branch and hit the ground.
"I did it!" Destiny shouted.
"Haha! You did!" I whistled and Mickey came bounding over. I pointed off towards the squirrel. "It's over there." I said. Mickey padded her way over to the squirrel to retrieve it. Destiny smiled at me with a slight blush. She was always so adorable....
Back to normal!!:
Everyone: Is sitting around the table while some of the others finish preparing it. Berries in baskets and meat others hunted*
Me: Alright! It is time to dig in! *i announced then sat down next to Engie*
Everyone: *happily started serving themselves and laughing and talking about the hunt*
Me: As we eat, let's take a look at some of the questions and dares shall we?
@Doijin_Hog asks:

"YAY! Scout forgives me!!! ANYWAY, I dare everyone to watch the video, "Why Fangirls Play TF2; TOO HOT ANIMATION." I think that's what it's called..."

[A/N Refer to video at the top.]

All the mercs: *spit out their food and stare at the screen*

CBS & CPS: *laughing like crazy*

Scout: What da hell is this crap?!

Spy: ... *sees himself* WHAT ZHE HELL IS ZHAT?!

Medic: Vhat zhe hell...?

Me: *eats some more of the bear* mm! This shit is delicious! But man... I'd like some of THAT meat! *points at the screen* WOOO! *laughs*

All the mercs: *stare at me and blush*

Me: Alright next!

KatDerp asks:

"Uh, Pyro..can I be your fire buddy?

*waves at Medic and dashes off*"

Pyro: Of course you can! I'd love that!