My determination for Manik increased more, I want him just him any how. Nandini cqme bqck with her stufff and I really wanted to show Manik I am better than her Nandini. So I quickly thought for something and walked towards them but not before pulling my already short drees hem on my upper thighs and pulling down my neck to give access view of my cleavage.

No men can control himself.!!

I walked near nandini more than its needed so that manik can get a better view of my assets.

"Hey Nandini, I have to return your notebook" nandini gave me an uncomfortable smile as if fearing something and took it I took a look of Manik but he wasn't looking at me even he was so engrossed on talking with Muklya and I felt pissed. Nandini too looked at him in suspicion but watching him talking to muklya she sighed in relief.

Ofcourse Insecurities!!!!

"Thanks"Nandini stated with a relieved smile and Manik turned to her still not bothering to take a look at me as if I dont exist here.

"Shall we??"he asked her and she nodded overwhelmingly. And I stomped my foot in defeat.

Urgghhh!!!

[Manik POV]

I was in a business meeting in Singapore when my phone vibrated but I decided to attend it after meeting. When meeting got over I quickly walked out and saw a text message from Nandini.

"How dare you to cheat on me, WE ARE OVER!!just go and live with your secretary only.."

Everything started to get clear in my mind that Nandini came to know about me hitting my secretary. I am not shocked because I know my secretary told her. She threatening me from last two weeks that if I wont doubled her salary and wont buy her a new flat she will tell Nandini everything that I have a physical relationship with her. I never take her threat seriously so I never fulfiled her demands because no one dare to threat me. I know if I will given up on her threat her demands will started to increase and I know how to seal mouth of a person like her. If she is audacious to spill everything than I have to show her with whom she messed up.

I took my phone and called her she received in a single ring qnd before I could speak she laughed evily.

Her laugh is really like a dying cat!!!

She was talking about her achievements and bravery how she broken my relationship with Nandini and I was just quietly listening her blabbering not wanting to spoil her last happy moments. When I had enough of her screeching blabber. I decided to show her The Real MANIK MALHOTRA.And the moment I started to speak, I felt her shivering on phone and I smirked. I told her that she is fired and for next five years she wont get any job anywhere in any country. Atleast not in Asia and that I will get Nandini back but how will she feed her family. She is the only earner in her family, her,she is beautiful hot talented smart  and well qualified. But now I ended her career for next five years. She cried and begged for forgiveness I just smirked and cutted the phone without listening her whole pleading.

Manik Malhotra gives them what they deserve!!!!

Now the next tension how to manofy Nandini,this time going to be little hard because last time she saw with a girl clinging to me in my apartment bedroom kissing my cheeks and we were about to hit the bed when Nandini barged in room without knocking. Thankgod she just saw her kissing my cheeks but Nandinis expression was like as if she saw us having sex. She was looking hurt and broken up with me like always and ran from there  I too ran behind her to her house with the girl and quickly cook a story and throw all the blame at the girl in  front of her but she didn't protested because she knew what can I do with her. And she believed me.
This time I have to cook some story again.