Chapter 19

Chapter 19---Day 7           

She ran fast, slipping past him as she rushed toward her house. She couldn’t wait to see her family. Everything blurred as she sprinted pass; then she slid to a stop before the door.           

“Lizzie, where have you been? When you weren’t at school, I came here; but you weren’t here either,” Zack said as he came up behind her. 

“I have been here two hours waiting. Where have you been?” He grabbed her hands. “Don’t ever disappear again.”           

“Zack, I’m not sure you should…” she muttered, but he stopped her by pressing his lips against hers. He kissed her and she moved her lips down his cheek to his neck.           

“Lizzie no!” snapped someone as they knocked her to the ground. “Baby, snap out of it! You told me yourself, you didn’t want this!” He stared into her eyes with his big silver ones. He turned his gaze over to Zack and snapped, “You! Get the door before I burn up over here!”           

Zack rushed to open the door and the person held Lizzie as he pushed her into the living room, where luckily the curtains were closed. Zack pulled out his silver knife and stepped closer. “Dude. I just saved you. You really want to kill me?” the person laughed as he glanced at Zack.           

“Get away from my girlfriend!” Zack ordered as he held the knife at ready. “Get away from her, bloodsucker!”           

“Look dude. I don’t care that you’re a Vampire Hunter, but you are defiantly delusional. If I’m a bloodsucker, then she is the princess of them! And she just tried to drink your blood!” the person yelled as he pinned Lizzie against the couch. “Also you can’t date her. Your kind and ours don’t mix at all! Being so close makes a blood lust. It’s no wonder she is blood crazy all of a sudden!” The person hissed for a second as Lizzie scratched him. “I can’t believe you of all creatures had the nerve to kiss one of us, especially the princess! Have you lost your mind!”           

“Matt…I’m thirsty…” mumbled Lizzie as sweat rolled down her face, but she had given up fighting him.           

“Your name is Matt?” Zack asked as he let his arms hang, but he still gripped his knife.           

“Can’t believe I have a human name? Look all of us were once human and most of us try to be as much as possible still,” snapped Matt as he got up and walked over to the box. He pulled out a couple bottles before going back over to Lizzie. “Drink, babe.” He held on to her lips and she drank it so fast; then she reached for another. “Okay. Okay,” Matt laughed as he switched empty for a full.           

Matt left the other bottles on the floor in her reach and walked over to Zack. “Vampire hunter…” Matt started as he stood tall, standing fearless.           

“Zackary Draco to you, leech,” Zack spat as he brought his knife up again.           

“Zack, I’m taking Lizzie with me. She is very sick right now and I was hoping you wouldn’t tell your friends about this,” Matt told as he glanced back at Lizzie, who was quickly finishing off the box of bottles. “She will be back in school in two days tops, I promise you; but I will be watching to make sure that she isn’t infected again.” He walked back over to Lizzie and watched her eyes droop. He easily caught her and placed her on the couch. “You should go.” Matt flashed to Lizzie’s room and packed a bag before hurrying back down. He easily picked her up, while keeping hold of the bag before dashing back to his apartment.