Chapter 7

Chapter 7---Day 3           

Her mother peeked in on her in the morning and refused to let her go to school; so Lizzie fell back asleep laughing. She glanced over at her window to see a cloaked figure there. “I warned you that you would get sick,” he laughed as he closed the blinds, making it almost pitch black.           

“I’m only sick cause I ran out of pills!” she snapped as she sat up and glared at him. “Why are you here anyway? Come to gloat?”           

“No, of course not, princess. I’m here for you,” he whispered as he dropped his cloak and rushed to her side. He sat on her bed and pulled her into his arms. “I noticed you didn’t go to school; so I came to check up on you, babe.” He kissed her forehead as he held her tighter. “Baby…I mean…Lizzie, I love you.” He moved his kisses down her nose till he pecked her mouth.           

“Matt…do you stalk me?” she asked quietly as her gaze fell from his face.           

“No baby. I was sent by her majesty herself to get you, but you didn’t come to school,” he answered as he put a hand under her chin and lifted her face. He pulled her into a kiss that lasted for several minutes; that when they pulled apart, they were giddy with glee. “I love you.”           

“Same,” she answered as she reached up and pecked his lips. “You said something about the queen?”           

“O right…she wants to see you,” he replied as he loosen his grip. His fangs were visible and his eyes flashed red, but Lizzie found him cuter this way. “I’m to bring you to her.”           

“Well, at least I will have cute company,” she cheered as she slid out of his arms and began to brush her hair. “Would you mind getting me a drink?” He flashed out and she quickly zipped into a short blood-red dress. It had two skinny straps on each side and only came down to her knees, while in the middle was a black belt. She pulled on some black flats and smiled happily at her outfit.           

“A drink for my lovely lady and may I say, you’re hot!” Matt exclaimed as he passed her a bottle. They both gulped down their drinks; then he pulled on his cloak and opened her bedroom door. “After you, my princess.” She giggled before she flew down the stair with him on her heels; then they were both outside, running as fast as possible.           

They stopped before the abandon hotel and slowly walked in. Lizzie forgot how the glamour could affect you with its glory. She stopped outside the throne room and turned to face him. “Go on. She is waiting,” he urged as he looked at her with shining eyes.           

She rushed over to him and kissed him before whispering, “Wait for me.” She took a few steps back and smiled.           

“Forever and always, babe,” he replied with a bow; then she ran into the throne room.