Chapter 15

Chapter 15---Day 4           

Lizzie, Zack, and Riley sat at one table; while Tony and Ava enjoyed each other at another table. The pizza joint was empty at this late hour, but the gang didn’t mind. Lizzie watched everyone else eat as she listened to Ava and Tony talking.           

“So…you like to read? I do too…” Ava cheered as she leaned against Tony’s chiseled chest. “Have you read Romeo and Juliet?”           

“Si, mi Corazon. I loved that one, but not as much as I love you,” he whispered as he fooled with her hair. “Words can only begin to explain my love for you, Corazon.” He turned her around and ran his thumb down her cheek to her chin. He lifted her face to his and kissed her squarely. He pulled back with his face all a glow. “Tenamo mi Corazon.”           

“O brother…” groaned Riley as he stood. “I’m leaving…tell Tony that I…well, don’t tell him anything,” Riley told before he hurried away, leaving Zack and Lizzie alone.           

“Do you want to make some magic of our own?” he asked as he put his arm around her shoulders.           

“No Zack. I’m not feeling the best. Could you take me home?” she answered as the room sort of spun. “Please Zack.”           

“Of course,” he replied quickly as he helped her up. He put an arm around her waist and supported her to the car before driving as fast as possible to her house. He helped her inside and onto the couch; then he kissed her forehead and left.