{24}

Hinata

Sakura gave a huge yawn just as I shut the door to our dorm that following morning. It was her fault for making Ino and I stay with her at her parents then make us watch a movie until four AM. We literally just got back to our dorm room to change and now we're on our way again. We literally got two hours of sleep.

I can't believe I let them talk me into it as well. But I will admit the movie wasn't all that bad.

"Did Naruto tell you that he'll just meet us in the cafeteria?" Sakura asked, rubbing her eyes before stuffing her hands in the over-sized hoodie.

I nodded then turned to her, "L-let's get going before he calls again."

"He's so naggy," she stuck out her tongue as we made our way to the elevator. "I don't understand how you can deal with it."

I giggled, "You get used to it. After a while, it get's kinda c-cute."

"It's annoying," my roommate said, deadpanned. "I want to slap him every time he opens his mouth."

We continued talking about this and that as we waited for the elevator together. My morning, besides the fact that I can collapse at any given moment, so far has been going pretty well. Naruto called me at literally the crack of dawn telling me that he wouldn't be able to pick me up  because Sasuke is too lazy to walk all the way over to the girls' dormitory. So instead he said he'd just meet us down there followed by an, "I miss you." 

As if the ding of the elevator were to snap me out of my peaceful morning, the second the doors opened I closed my eyes and moaned.

The person who was riding the elevator or shall I say people riding the elevator was none other than lady Satan, Karin, and the three girls from the bathroom yesterday. They were all giggly until the doors slid open revealing Sakura and I.

On cue, Karin opened her mouth, "Well this is a surprise."

It took almost every ounce of my calmness to not claw her eyes out, "Did you seriously have to transfer to this school?"

Sakura, who had her arms tucked behind her head, looked from me to Karin and back again. Her emerald eyes slowly registering what was going one between me and the red-head.

"The resume and website made it look like paradise. A school that is truly out of this world," she adjusted her glasses. "It's just not complete without its residential alien."

Her little girl goons started laughing at her little joke. So Karin is back in my life as a student at the same exact university I attend. I've managed to stay away from her for five years... why does she have to come back? Why?

I was suddenly pulled aside a bit and the flash of pink hair told me if I don't step in, something big will happen.

"And you are?" Karin placed on hand on her hip and scanned Sakura once. "I've seen octopuses hotter than you."

Oh no...

Angry twitches started appearing everywhere on Sakura's head, "It looks like your face was on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork."

I have to stop this.

"You are so ugly that when your mother dropped you by accident, she got a fine for littering," and of course, Karin took the challenge.

"Is that your face? Or did you neck just throw up?"

"Please, I could remove 90% of your beauty with a tissue."

"I'm not even wearing make-up dumbass," Sakura then crossed her arms. "But thanks for noticing that I'm beautiful naturally."

"Are you sure?" Karin leaned down, a smirk painted on her face. "Let me give it a try."