{21}

Hinata

We look perfect together.

Oh my lord did that just happen? 

No, no, no it was a dream.

That's not right, my lips are still tingling from kissing his cheek.

I kissed his cheek!!!

What is going on with me?!

"Hinata?" an amused chuckle sounded across from me. "You alright?"

I looked up to see the victim of my mental war. He ate another spoonful of cereal keeping a giant smile on his face.

I remember the first day we went down for breakfast together. My boyfriend couldn't get off his phone to even acknowledge my presence. And now, he won't look take his eyes off of me. Even when I'm just simply enjoying an apple and minding my own business.

"I-I'm fine," I replied, trying to hide by blush by eating three spoons of oatmeal.

Naruto chuckled again, "Hey stop eating so fast. You'll get indigestion."

Why did I agree to go down to breakfast with him? I couldn't sleep all night because whenever I closed my eyes, I saw our reflection in the mirror followed by me kissing his cheek. 

I can't believe I did that.

"Here," my oatmeal suddenly disappeared from my nose and replaced with a bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries.

I looked up as he took a spoonful of oatmeal. The way is face cringed from the taste made me smile.

He is such a dork.

"How can you eat this?" Naruto asked, pushing the bowl as if it's something contagious. "It's is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted."

"I thought you hated vegetables?" Learned that last night when we went out for some burgers and he peeled all green looking things from his burger.

"Okay this is the runner up," he sighed. "So? What's my beautiful girlfriend doing today, hm?"

I blushed a bit at his compliment, "Class then work. Nothing exciting."

"That's cause I'm not in any of your plans," he suddenly stood up, leaning across the table until his lips were centimeters from mines. "How about it? After work you want to go mini golfing?"

"A-a date?"

Naruto nodded, "Just you and m-"

"And Sasuke and Sakura and Ino and Sai," an invading voice made Naruto roll his eye altogether.

We looked to the side to see Ino and Sakura standing there, empty food trays in hand.

"Can you not?" My boyfriend said.

Ino raised an eyebrow, "You wanna go?"

"Fight me," he growled. I had to grab his arm otherwise he'd jump across the table.

"It's a triple date," Sakura smiled. "It'll be fun."

A triple date with them? Then that means... Sasuke is going to be there. I don't mind Sai but Sasuke...

But nonetheless I gave them a smile, "Sound great."

"Are you dead series, Hinata?" Naruto looked at me, a little disappointment. "I wanted some just you and me time."

So I can get even more embarrassed... no way. Maybe when I'm a little more comfortable around him.

"Great," Sakura made a pondering face. "Nine sound okay? We'll meet you at the mini golf course."