2 and 1/2 cups of party

Elissa's P.O.V

We clear my entire down stairs and put glow in the dark stuff everywhere. We cover our nerf guns in glow in the dark paint.

We make our clothes and put them on.

"This is so cool!" I say as I step down stairs where the black light is.

"What ever!" I hear Liz say as she backs away from Liam.

"Fine we're over." Liam says and Liz looks more pissed than mad.

"What's going on?" I ask. I mean I know they've been fighting, but I didn't know it was this serious.

"Nothing!" They both yell in sync.

I put my hands up in surrender.

I had multiple glow in the dark colors covering my shorts and a t-shirt that said 16 with my name above it. Like everyone I put on two lines of glow in the dark paint under my eyes. Pretty much all the girls were dressed that same and all the boys were the same. We all looked like football players, but a lot more cuter!

"Ok, I'll be a team captin and, wait we have an odd number of people." Aaron said confused.

"Don't worry I'll have another person." Liam says shyly and looks down at his hands.

Knock! Knock!

"Who did you invite?" I ask starting to get worried.

"It better not be a girl!" Liz says sternly.

"You answer it Elissa." Liam says and I hesitantly make my way to the door.

"N..Nick? Why are you here?" I ask really annoyed.

"Well me and Liam made up, and he said there was a party, so I came." He says.

"Even though this isn't like most party's I go to. Most of them have hot girls, and rooms with locks, but sometimes I leave them unlocked for a good show." He winks.

"You little d..." I begin but Aaron cuts me off.

"Okay let's get started." She says.

"Ok team captains are Nick and Aaron.'' Liam announces. Wow, this is my house.

"Um, no Nick is not going to be the captain." I say.

"Um, yes he is so sit your big butt down." Nick says.

"I can kick you out!" I threaten but then Liam and Conner say that if he leaves they leave.

Please let Aaron choose first. Please...please...

"Nick chose first." Liam says, and I know there's no point in arguing.

"Elissa." He smirks. Nick was number 24 he had it written on the shirt with brown above it.

I remember when I used to want to be Mrs.Brown...Those we're some dumb days.

I cross my arms over my chest annoyed.

"What's wrong is the little girl worried she's gonna die.'' He said in the most annoyingest voice ever. Like for real!

"Tonight was supposed to be a night to get away from you." I pout.

"Well get used to me, b****'' he says.

"Suck my..." I say but of course Aaron cuts me off...again.

"I choose, My babe Conner!" Aaron beams.

Conner sprinted over to her and picked her up over her shoulders.