A pint of cuteness

Nicks P.O.V

As we walked down the halls people were starring. I didn't mind, I'm used to it but little Elissa on the other hand looked like they were zombies, which would be AWESOME!

Anyway I'm thinking about getting rejected today, and by that I mean I'm gonna ask her out. Yeah I know it's probably not gonna work but it's worth a try.

She didn't fight my arm that was wrapped around her waist. She was so tiny, I loved feeling her heart quicking every time I moved my arm around.

We headed our separate ways to class.

"Wow dude I didn't think you could do it but you did." Said my fried Conner. "Dude shhh no one knows yet, and were not official so I haven't won the dare yet."

Me and Conner make dares for each other every month, his was to ask out a teacher, and mine was to ask out Elissa. If I do I get $300! I'm starting to feel bad about this. I don't want to hurt her. Normally I don't care but she was different, she had an effect on me.

Elissa's P.O.V

As I'm walking to my class I see my friends Aaron and liz. "Hey guys!" I say. "Whats wrong with you!" Liz shouts. "What?" I ask, knowing they're most likely talking about Nick.

"Your dating nick and don't deny it, it's all over school." Aaron says. "Wait what? He hasn't even asked me out.'' I say confused, I guess it looked like that considering his arm was around me.

"Just don't fall into his trap!" She lectures. "Guys I think he really likes me and I think I like him." I admit shyly. It was the truth though, I have developed feelings for him. I just feel happy when he's around. "I have to go." I tell them. With that I walk to class.

When 5th period finally ends I meet up with Nick for lunch. "Hey!" I say, way to positively.

"I need to talk to you come here." he tells me seriously. "Ok so I'm planning on getting rejected but do you want to-" I cut him off as I squeal "yes!" I pull him into a hug. He chuckles and squeezes me tight. I've been dreaming of this moment with a guy forever!

Is this wrong?

Aaron's P.O.V

"Liz she's going to fall for his trap!" I tell Liz with concern.

Nick dates girls just for money. Then after about two weeks he kicks them away.

"She deserves it if she does!" Liz replies bitterly. As I turn the corner I jerk myself to a holt. I see Elissa hugging Nick! No! I turn around and run towards Liz.

It was pretty hard considering I was in heels. Suddenly I fall to the ground. But I don't land on the ground I landed in a pile of dirt. "Ewwww!" I holler. I get back up and looked at my new pink shirt. It had a huge brown stain. Ugh. I just ignored it and kept walking to liz.

Once I find her I tell her what I saw. "Let her do it," she answered coldly. I could tell Liz was mad. I knew what she was doing was wrong, but I've known her since I was 10, how can I be mad at her over a guy. "I guess she deserves it." I finally speak up.

Nicks P.O.V

I was so happy I just won $300! Well I mean I like Elissa but its not like I need her to stay with me. I can pretty much get any girl here.

"I love you!" She beams. "Me too." I lie I never tell a girl I love her I just say me too, because once you tell them you love them you only can say it once to one person. You can't just throw it around, until you met the one.

"So how about a date, my house, 6 o'clock, bring a bikini we're going swimming." I tell her.

"Okay." She says and gets her things to go to her next class.

"Conner, hey so when am I getting the money?" I ask him. "And how long do I have to do this, I feel bad." I tell him.

"1 whole Month. And then you'll get your money." He says.

"Dude, thats not fair. Dares are only supposed to last for a week." I say.

"I know, but maybe if you try for a longer time you'll..you know..like her more. So 1 month or no money." He tells me.

I sigh and sit down. I have to "date" her for a whole month, which will just make her more sad when I break up with her.

*Date*

"Wow, your house is amazing!" Elissa says checking out my huge house.

"Where's your parents?" She asks me. I tense up. "They're out tonight." I lie.

"So is it too soon to put you in my bio?" She laughs.

"People do that?" I ask and she laughs at my apparently stupidity.

She removes her shirt and shorts as she revels her sexy body. I mean of course she has a bikini on, but I'm just trying to imagine it off.

"Lets jump in!" She squeals and runs into the water.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask her.

"Sure." She answers.

"Question 1. How many boyfriends have you had?" I ask her. She blushes and looks down. "3 counting you." She says. Wow.

"My turn, Question 2. Whats the weirdest pickup line you've used?" She asks me. I have to think about this for a second. "Oh I got one, Is that a mirror in your pocket, cause I can see myself in your pants." I say making us both burst out in laughter.

"Question 3, have you ever been to a party, and I don't mean birthday party?" I ask. "No.." She says embarrassed. "Well that's going to have to change, me and you are going to go to a party." I tell her.

"Ha good luck." She says.

And with that we continue to get to know each other by asking random questions! She's actually pretty cool.