1/5 cup love birds

Aaron's P.O.V

Liz's jaw drops as we walk out the Starbucks, holding our tea's.

I look where Liz's eyes are staring and see... Elissa, with her lips pressed against Nick's.

"I knew it was going to happen." Conner says. "I should have betted money." He adds.

I have to say, Conner is hot! But I would never fall for his stupid games.

Elissa and Nick start to walk back towards us.

Elissa's face had a wide grin plastered across it.

I lightly nudged her in the side and her cheeks flare up into a bright shade of pink.

"You guys ready to go back?" Liam asks and we all nod.

"Hey lets go swimming, the pools open until midnight!" Conner says once we get back to the resort.

The resort has a pool on the roof that over looks the sea, it's pretty nice.

"Sure." We all say.

"Spill everything, quick we only have 10 minutes to change!" I say to Elissa once we reach our room.

"Well he asked me if I still liked him, I said I never stopped and that i miss him, and we kissed. It was no big deal." She says and grabs a neon pink bikini from her bag.

She starts smiling.

"Okay, it was a big deal! It was so nice, His lips were so perfect." She spills and I laugh as she explains the gross details.

Elissa's P.O.V

I'm so excited to swim with Nick...to see him shirtless mostly.

"That bikini is so cute!"Aaron says once I tie it up.

"Yours is too." I say to her chevron bikini.

"So is yours, liz." I say to Liz's black bikini.

"Come on lets go." Aaron says as I slowly grab some towels. I start to get butterflies and I don't want to go.

"Guy, I'm not feeling well. I think I'll stay here." I say and Liz gives me a look saying she doesn't believe me.

"You're going.." Aaron says and drags me into the long narrow hallway.

"Hey." Nick says out of no where.

"Did you just see that?" I ask, wondering if he saw my smacking Aaron to let me go.

"Maybe." He says and takes my hand in his.

I look up at him and he is looking ahead but he has a small smirk across his face.

"Ugh, get a room." Liam says and makes gagging noises.

"You have him whipped." Conner says.

Nick just rolls his eyes.

"Wow!" Aaron says as we reach the pool on the roof. It was amazing. You could hear the waves crashing and it was lit up with a bunch of LED lights.

Suddenly I hear a splash and look over and see Aaron under the water.

"Conner!" She yells, so I'm guessing he pushed her.

"You loved me hand against your back as I pushed you." Conner says.

She doesn't say anything.

"Well..." She says and makes her way to the edge of the pool.

"Come here." She says.

Next thing you know Conner is being sling into the water.

"You bitch." He says and she splashes him.

"Flirting of Nah." Liam says and goes into the water followed by the rest of us.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I laugh as Nick starts tickling me and splashing me at the same time.

"Finally he stops and lifts me onto the edge of the pool.

"What are you..." I start but get cut off as Nicks smooth lips mold into mine.

I missed this feeling, where my whole body lights up and I crave more.

I know everyone is starring because it gets quiet but honestly I don't care.

He pulls apart and smiles.

Suddenly I'm back in the pool thanks to Nick who pulled me in.

Nick's P.O.V

"Elissa, you do know sun is required to be able to tan." I say to her as I get out the pool and see her laying in a lounge chair.

She sticks her tongue out making me want to kiss her so bad and have that tongue shoved down my throat...

"Can we talk?" She asks me and I say yes, but honestly I don't want to talk about the past I want to forget it.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. For everything, your mom especially. I should have left you alone and I kept bugging you." She says which reminds me of my home.

I don't have one anymore I've been living with Conner.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for using you. Yeah at first it was a dare, but once we hung out I change, and I actually felt real love." I tell her starring in her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I've been living with Conner ever since my mom passed away." I blurt out deciding to tell her.

"What? Why?" She asks concerned.

"My dad...He didn't take the news too well and he got drunk, and sort of kicked me out." I say.

"I...I'm so sorry." She says and pulls me in a hug.

It feels really good having two wet bodies smashed against each other.

"I love you." I say and grab her and start kissing her. More like making out.

Her small arms wrap around my neck and she begins to move onto my lap.

Does she know are friends are watching?

She wraps her legs around me and sits right in my lap making me wanting to rip her clothes off right here.

"E..Elissa." I say sort of out of breath.

She looks down and scoots away like she realizes what she was doing.

"I'm sorry. I was in the moment." She says and looks over and sees a crowd starring right at us...A.K.A our friends.

"Don't be." I say and pull her onto me again.

Back in hotel room

"Someone was...hard." Conner says bursting out in laughter.

It was around 2:00 A.M.

"I was surprised she would do that, I mean we know she felt it, she probably is dreaming about it up her right now." Liam jokes.

"Guys stop." I say and shift uncomfortably.

"She wants the D." He says and throws a pillow at me.

I can't help but dream of her actually willing to sleep with me.

She would be so innocent but at the same time so into it. She would love the feeling that I'd give her.

"I'm going to bed." I say before I actually go into her room and bang her.