A mix of forgiveness

Nicks P.O.V

Shit!

This was supposed to be a vacation for me, conner, and Liam. Liam and I have gotten somewhat closer.

We were supposed to have a girl free vacation at the Bahama! Hopefully there not going to a resort like us.

"Hey man I'm sorry I really didn't know." Conner says as he notices my quietness.

The truth is that I miss her. Lately I've been very depressed. With my mothers funeral in two weeks, I've been upset. The funeral is a long time away because they had to do something to it, because her face was completely ripped off sorry if thats TMI.

"Guys, just because she's here, doesn't mean we have to hang with them." Liam says stating the obvious

"Sir, is there a problem?" A flight attendant comes up to me and as she notices me moving around a lot.

"Um yes." I say, but of course bug mouth Conner has to speak for me.

"No, can you kick two people off this plane, literally just let them descend to their death." He says.

"Sir, threats are not allowed, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me so we can check for weapons." She says and motions him to follow her.

"Thats what he gets." I say to Liam once he's gone.

"How'd it go?" I laugh when a straight faced Conner returns.

"Shut up." He says and plops in his headphones.

Elissa's P.O.V

When we get off the plane we are in a beautiful airport. It has palm tress and waves painted on the tan walls.

I grab my sun glasses and follow the girls. to a car rental place. "So lets just try to avoid Nick as much as possible." I say and push the doors open to the rental store.

"Hey we're here to..." I start but stop when I see stupid Nick also picking up a car.

"Shocker." Aaron whispers to us.

I'm starting to think he's stalking me.

"Hello Elissa." Conner smiles and Nick softly punches him in the gut.

"Hello Conner." Aaron snaps and walks right next to them.

"Um I'm Aaron Reynolds. I need to pick up my black chevy." Aaron says acting like she owns the car. The lady gives her a disapproving look and asks for all this information.

As Aaron is getting our car I look over at Nick and he is signing papers as well.

I remember doing homework with him and laughing at the way he holds his writing utensils. He puts every single finger on the utensil. He has a double jointed thumb so its hard for him to write normally.

"Elissa." Aaron says waving her hand in my face.

"Oh yeah?" I ask acting like I wasn't almost drooling over Nick.

"Ugh! I got the keys, come on." She says dragging me out, but just before we walk out the door Nick glances over and opens his mouth.

My heart beats faster and I start to get butterflies, but then he quickly closes it and Aaron has dragged me out the store.

"Wow! This place is huge!" I say as we pull into our resort. "This looks amazing." Liz says. "And they look amazing." Aaron says bitting the tip of her sunglasses as she stares at a group if shirtless, tan guys walk by.

"Come on." I say and we receive our room key. "Third floor, 218." The clerk says.

"Ready." Liz smiles as she inserts the key. We yell at her to push it in faster.